We will be traveling to Southern Oregon the first week of July. We are spending a night at Crater Lake Lodge (we could only get one night). With respect to the remaining 6 nights, we are debating whether to spend all 6 nights at SunRiver or split with 2 nights at Running Y Ranch (Klammath Falls) and 4 nights at SunRiver. The 2 nights at Running Y would give us more time to explore Crater Lake. Not sure how the scenery and activities compare at the two places. We have a 6 year old child, and we do NOT play golf. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 2 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 3 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 4 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 5 Downtown Denver hotel
- 6 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 7 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 8 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 9 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 10 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 11 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 12 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 13 San Diego VRBO area
- 14 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 15 Glacier National Park 2018
- 16 Muir Woods in October
- 17 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 18 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 19 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 20 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 21 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 22 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 23 Colorado Shows Off
- 24 New England Tour
- 25 Kauai: First Trip Help Please