We are headed to Sunriver for the week of July 4th. We are Portland areas residents and have been to Sunriver many times, however we are looking for information on things happening that particular week. Parades, concerts, special kids things, etc? Anyone ever do a kids tennis camp? Rafting? Anything special happening in Bend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 2 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 3 Is leaving your puppy for two weeks bad?
- 4 TSA Security Question
- 5 hotel in NYC
- 6 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 7 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 8 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 9 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 10 911 Museum
- 11 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 12 Austin TX restaurants
- 13 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 14 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 15 Hotel in Austin
- 16 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 17 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 18 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 19 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 20 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 21 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 22 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 23 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 24 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 25 5 Days near Denver