Looking for a buffet-style Sunday brunch where family from four southern California counties (San Diego, San Bernardino, Orange and east LA) can meet. We've tried the Temecula Creek Inn which was fine but would like to find another location. Don't want to drive into Los Angeles but Orange County could be easier on the San Diego relatives. Want to keep in under $50 per person, does not have to include champagne and there won't be children with us. Appreciate any restaurant or hotel suggestions.
Sunday Brunch Southern California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 2 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 3 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 4 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 5 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 6 New England September
- 7 NYC taxi vs car service
- 8 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 9 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 10 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 11 Austin Food Trucks
- 12 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 13 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 searching for urban master planned community
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 Condos near Disney World
- 18 family celebration trip
- 19 Deep South sept 2015
- 20 Hawaii Group Travel
- 21 New York To Ashville NC
- 22 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 Fmpden, are you there?
- 25 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?