Looking for a buffet-style Sunday brunch where family from four southern California counties (San Diego, San Bernardino, Orange and east LA) can meet. We've tried the Temecula Creek Inn which was fine but would like to find another location. Don't want to drive into Los Angeles but Orange County could be easier on the San Diego relatives. Want to keep in under $50 per person, does not have to include champagne and there won't be children with us. Appreciate any restaurant or hotel suggestions.
Sunday Brunch Southern California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 3 best area to stay in san diego
- 4 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 8 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 9 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 10 Denver 1 day in denver
- 11 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 12 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 13 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 14 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 15 Burlington VT day trip
- 16 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 19 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 20 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 21 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 24 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 25 Westin Portland Harborview or Residence Inn ... another downtown hotel?