Looking for a buffet-style Sunday brunch where family from four southern California counties (San Diego, San Bernardino, Orange and east LA) can meet. We've tried the Temecula Creek Inn which was fine but would like to find another location. Don't want to drive into Los Angeles but Orange County could be easier on the San Diego relatives. Want to keep in under $50 per person, does not have to include champagne and there won't be children with us. Appreciate any restaurant or hotel suggestions.
Sunday Brunch Southern California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SFO black friday traffic
- 2 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 3 California & French Polynesia
- 4 General Utah planning questions
- 5 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 6 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 9 Dining in Manhattan
- 10 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 American Honeymoon in March
- 13 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 14 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 15 How to dress in Vegas
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 19 St Patrick's renovations
- 20 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 23 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 24 From Seattle airport to the city
- 25 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.