Looking for a buffet-style Sunday brunch where family from four southern California counties (San Diego, San Bernardino, Orange and east LA) can meet. We've tried the Temecula Creek Inn which was fine but would like to find another location. Don't want to drive into Los Angeles but Orange County could be easier on the San Diego relatives. Want to keep in under $50 per person, does not have to include champagne and there won't be children with us. Appreciate any restaurant or hotel suggestions.
Sunday Brunch Southern California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 2 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 3 Park City Utah
- 4 Salt Lake City
- 5 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 6 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 7 Maine in latter half of September
- 8 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 9 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 10 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 11 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 12 Colorado trip
- 13 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 14 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 15 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 16 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 17 Alaska- Best tours
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 19 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 20 First visit in New Mexico
- 21 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 22 San Diego Public Transportation
- 23 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 24 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 25 Yellowstone Dining