Looking for a buffet-style Sunday brunch where family from four southern California counties (San Diego, San Bernardino, Orange and east LA) can meet. We've tried the Temecula Creek Inn which was fine but would like to find another location. Don't want to drive into Los Angeles but Orange County could be easier on the San Diego relatives. Want to keep in under $50 per person, does not have to include champagne and there won't be children with us. Appreciate any restaurant or hotel suggestions.
Sunday Brunch Southern California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 3 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 4 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 culpepper
- 8 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 9 Fancy dining
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 12 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 13 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 14 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 15 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 16 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 17 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 18 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 19 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 20 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 21 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 22 Charlotte restaurant help
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 25 Itinerary opinions