I have looked at the previous threads but they all appear out of date.
I am with my partner in Las Vegas at the end of October and we can't decide which GC tour to do!
- We want a limo transfer from Las Vegas
- Helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon (and ideally back over the strip)
- The point we can't decide: whether to do the Skywalk or picnic?
Has anyone done a tour with Sundance? Picnic or Skywalk?
Thank you very much for your help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC Hotel location help
- 2 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 5 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 6 How Much Do You Pay for House Sitting?
- 7 DC Metro to other sites?
- 8 DC Hotel Location Help
- 9 DC Metro to other sites?
- 10 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 11 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 12 Miami airport--safety??
- 13 Zurich airport connections
- 14 Cleveland West Side Market
- 15 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 16 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 17 Eastern Seaboard
- 18 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 19 Recent Spam Attacks
- 20 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 21 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 22 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 23 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 US whole month of January where to