We have never been to the Sun Valley/Ketchum area and are considering a trip there this October. Can anyone advise if mid-October would be too late in the season for hiking, horseback riding, etc.?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Search for Best Travel Agency for India Ends on Vue India
- 2 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 3 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 4 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Best LA Tour Ever!
- 7 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 8 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 9 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 10 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 11 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 12 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 13 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 14 Boston area hotels
- 15 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 16 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 17 Miami for 2 days
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Great Falls or Helena?
- 20 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 21 What to request?
- 22 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 23 What to see in Portland
- 24 How much cash do you travel with?
- 25 More problems for Big Sur