We have never been to the Sun Valley/Ketchum area and are considering a trip there this October. Can anyone advise if mid-October would be too late in the season for hiking, horseback riding, etc.?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 2 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 3 911 Museum
- 4 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 5 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 6 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 7 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 8 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 9 TSA Security Question
- 10 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 11 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 12 hotel in NYC
- 13 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 14 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 15 Austin TX restaurants
- 16 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 17 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 18 Hotel in Austin
- 19 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 20 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 21 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 22 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 23 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 24 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 25 New/Different in Kennebunkport?