We have never been to the Sun Valley/Ketchum area and are considering a trip there this October. Can anyone advise if mid-October would be too late in the season for hiking, horseback riding, etc.?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Reno GTG?
- 2 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 3 Event Planner
- 4 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 5 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 6 Lake Powell
- 7 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 8 Southwest US
- 9 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 12 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 13 A Drive Through the Poconos
- 14 Car Rental in Sedona
- 15 Las Vegas show
- 16 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 17 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 18 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 19 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 20 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 21 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 22 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 23 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 24 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 25 Glacier to Banff