We'll be driving in June from Illinois to Arches National Park (3 days) as a start to a month long driving vacation. Can anyone recommend any things to stop and see along the way, to give us an hour or two as a break in the drive. We have relatives in St. Louis, so have done everything there. We plan to stop at the Harry Truman Library near Kansas City for a quick visit. Is there anything in the western half of Kansas or Colorado (other than Denver) not far from the highway? Are any of the ski resort lifts open in the summertime? I've tried to look on the internet and not found success. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Summertime attractions along I-70 in Kansas and Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite in Winter
- 2 Active Vacation
- 3 Quick SoCal question
- 4 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 5 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 6 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 7 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 8 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 9 New England September
- 10 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 11 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 14 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 15 Tampa in February
- 16 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 19 NYC taxi vs car service
- 20 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 21 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 22 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 23 Austin Food Trucks
- 24 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip