We'll be driving in June from Illinois to Arches National Park (3 days) as a start to a month long driving vacation. Can anyone recommend any things to stop and see along the way, to give us an hour or two as a break in the drive. We have relatives in St. Louis, so have done everything there. We plan to stop at the Harry Truman Library near Kansas City for a quick visit. Is there anything in the western half of Kansas or Colorado (other than Denver) not far from the highway? Are any of the ski resort lifts open in the summertime? I've tried to look on the internet and not found success. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Summertime attractions along I-70 in Kansas and Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 2 East Coast in December
- 3 Grapefruit, lemon, orange, tangerine, lime
- 4 N California trip questions
- 5 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 6 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 7 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 Monterey and Napa
- 10 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 11 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 12 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 13 New England in the fall
- 14 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 15 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 16 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 20 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 21 Fall color yet?
- 22 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please