We'll be driving in June from Illinois to Arches National Park (3 days) as a start to a month long driving vacation. Can anyone recommend any things to stop and see along the way, to give us an hour or two as a break in the drive. We have relatives in St. Louis, so have done everything there. We plan to stop at the Harry Truman Library near Kansas City for a quick visit. Is there anything in the western half of Kansas or Colorado (other than Denver) not far from the highway? Are any of the ski resort lifts open in the summertime? I've tried to look on the internet and not found success. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Summertime attractions along I-70 in Kansas and Colorado
View all United States activity »
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 5 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Fripp island
- 8 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 9 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Where should I move to?
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information