I have an appointment in Belgrade mid July and am wanting to plan a family vacation around it. We have 3 young kids (and a dog we may end up leaving at home) and wondering if we should focus on stay on the Belgrade lakes region or somewhere else? I can drive up to an hour for the appointment (hour fifteen mins max), but want a region where we can rent a house on a lake, relax, have access to good food, beautiful scenery, good restaurants, hiking, etc. Haven't thought this through completely yet so welcome any questions or recommendations! Thanks!
Summer Week in Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California coast: April
- 2 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 3 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 4 A Week in Seattle & the Pacific NW
- 5 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 6 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 7 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 8 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 9 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 10 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 11 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 12 Road Trip
- 13 Whale watching
- 14 New York Yankee Station
- 15 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 16 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 18 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 19 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 20 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 21 September trip to Michigan
- 22 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 23 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side