I have an appointment in Belgrade mid July and am wanting to plan a family vacation around it. We have 3 young kids (and a dog we may end up leaving at home) and wondering if we should focus on stay on the Belgrade lakes region or somewhere else? I can drive up to an hour for the appointment (hour fifteen mins max), but want a region where we can rent a house on a lake, relax, have access to good food, beautiful scenery, good restaurants, hiking, etc. Haven't thought this through completely yet so welcome any questions or recommendations! Thanks!
Summer Week in Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 2 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 3 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 4 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 5 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 6 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 7 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 8 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 9 Cape Cod trip report
- 10 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 11 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 12 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 13 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Seafood
- 16 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska
- 19 San Diego farmer's markets
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 22 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 23 Connecticut River Byway
- 24 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 25 Boston