I have an appointment in Belgrade mid July and am wanting to plan a family vacation around it. We have 3 young kids (and a dog we may end up leaving at home) and wondering if we should focus on stay on the Belgrade lakes region or somewhere else? I can drive up to an hour for the appointment (hour fifteen mins max), but want a region where we can rent a house on a lake, relax, have access to good food, beautiful scenery, good restaurants, hiking, etc. Haven't thought this through completely yet so welcome any questions or recommendations! Thanks!
Summer Week in Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT. email@example.com
- 2 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 5 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 6 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 7 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 8 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 9 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 10 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 11 must see and do's in Maui?
- 12 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 13 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 14 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 15 New York City - apartment locations
- 16 Boston to see Sargent works
- 17 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 18 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 19 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 20 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 21 Girls' Getaway
- 22 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 23 Car Rental in Sedona
- 24 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 25 NYC hotel/July