I have an appointment in Belgrade mid July and am wanting to plan a family vacation around it. We have 3 young kids (and a dog we may end up leaving at home) and wondering if we should focus on stay on the Belgrade lakes region or somewhere else? I can drive up to an hour for the appointment (hour fifteen mins max), but want a region where we can rent a house on a lake, relax, have access to good food, beautiful scenery, good restaurants, hiking, etc. Haven't thought this through completely yet so welcome any questions or recommendations! Thanks!
Summer Week in Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 2 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 3 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 4 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 7 Las Vegas in March
- 8 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 9 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 12 Clearwater visit.
- 13 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 14 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 15 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 16 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 17 hotels near Denali
- 18 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 21 Utah 2
- 22 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 23 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 24 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 25 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18