I have an appointment in Belgrade mid July and am wanting to plan a family vacation around it. We have 3 young kids (and a dog we may end up leaving at home) and wondering if we should focus on stay on the Belgrade lakes region or somewhere else? I can drive up to an hour for the appointment (hour fifteen mins max), but want a region where we can rent a house on a lake, relax, have access to good food, beautiful scenery, good restaurants, hiking, etc. Haven't thought this through completely yet so welcome any questions or recommendations! Thanks!
Summer Week in Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 2 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 3 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 6 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 7 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 8 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 9 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 10 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 11 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 16 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 17 ONP help
- 18 NYC Clubs for live music
- 19 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 22 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 23 Seattle Hyatts
- 24 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 25 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?