I have an appointment in Belgrade mid July and am wanting to plan a family vacation around it. We have 3 young kids (and a dog we may end up leaving at home) and wondering if we should focus on stay on the Belgrade lakes region or somewhere else? I can drive up to an hour for the appointment (hour fifteen mins max), but want a region where we can rent a house on a lake, relax, have access to good food, beautiful scenery, good restaurants, hiking, etc. Haven't thought this through completely yet so welcome any questions or recommendations! Thanks!
Summer Week in Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 3 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 4 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 5 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 9 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 10 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 11 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 USA trip
- 14 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 15 Chicago Questions
- 16 Air Connections on Maui
- 17 camaro hire in waikiki
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 Timeshare Nightmares
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Breckenridge in October
- 22 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 23 Orlando for Work
- 24 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 25 Ski Season Underway in Colorado