We plan to travel to Michigan or Northern IN along Lake Michigan (Bev Shores? Sheridan Beach? Michigan City?) with a 2 year old this summer. We are now looking for a hotel/condo/cabin that will sleep 3 and does NOT require a weekly rental. We will be driving from Indianapolis and are focusing our search along the Lake Michigan shoreline anywhere between Indiana towns all the way to Grand Haven area in Michigan. Any suggestions for a hotel/condo/cabin near beach/children's play area? Any lodging suggestions are GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Summer Vacation Rental - Lake Michigan/Dunes area
- 1 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 2 Seatlle, WA
- 3 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 6 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 7 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 8 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 9 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 10 Memphis Tours
- 11 Newport, RI Questions
- 12 Meredith New Hampshire
- 13 California, Northern
- 14 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 15 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 16 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 17 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 Around North America (cruise)
- 21 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 22 Boston and surrounding area
- 23 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 24 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 25 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!