We plan to travel to Michigan or Northern IN along Lake Michigan (Bev Shores? Sheridan Beach? Michigan City?) with a 2 year old this summer. We are now looking for a hotel/condo/cabin that will sleep 3 and does NOT require a weekly rental. We will be driving from Indianapolis and are focusing our search along the Lake Michigan shoreline anywhere between Indiana towns all the way to Grand Haven area in Michigan. Any suggestions for a hotel/condo/cabin near beach/children's play area? Any lodging suggestions are GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Summer Vacation Rental - Lake Michigan/Dunes area
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 2 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 One day in Washington DC
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants