We plan to travel to Michigan or Northern IN along Lake Michigan (Bev Shores? Sheridan Beach? Michigan City?) with a 2 year old this summer. We are now looking for a hotel/condo/cabin that will sleep 3 and does NOT require a weekly rental. We will be driving from Indianapolis and are focusing our search along the Lake Michigan shoreline anywhere between Indiana towns all the way to Grand Haven area in Michigan. Any suggestions for a hotel/condo/cabin near beach/children's play area? Any lodging suggestions are GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Summer Vacation Rental - Lake Michigan/Dunes area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 16 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 17 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 18 Denver in a half day
- 19 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 20 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 23 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 West Coast Bound End of March