we are family of 5 , our kids ages are 10 to 16 . and we are gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin) where we will do some kayaking, maybe ATV , tracking(easy), etc.
visit nice villages, National parks , whale , and off course to do some shopping.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami for 2 days
- 2 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 3 NYC- fun and cool ideas
- 4 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 5 Las Vegas trip report
- 6 How much cash do you travel with?
- 7 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 10 sugestions
- 11 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 12 Boston area hotels
- 13 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 14 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 15 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 16 Santa Fe Itineray
- 17 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 18 Quick road trip
- 19 What to request?
- 20 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 21 How much cash do you travel with?
- 22 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 23 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 24 Oregon Coast road trip
- 25 More problems for Big Sur