we are family of 5 , our kids ages are 10 to 16 . and we are gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin) where we will do some kayaking, maybe ATV , tracking(easy), etc.
visit nice villages, National parks , whale , and off course to do some shopping.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/endovex/
- 2 NYC For The Day
- 3 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 4 Help me with this
- 5 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 6 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 7 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 8 JFK Terminal 8
- 9 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 10 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 11 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 12 California Trip
- 13 Atlanta With Toddler
- 14 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 15 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 16 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 17 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 18 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 19 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 20 AR State Parks
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 23 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 24 9-10 day trip to WA
- 25 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?