we are family of 5 , our kids ages are 10 to 16 . and we are gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin) where we will do some kayaking, maybe ATV , tracking(easy), etc.
visit nice villages, National parks , whale , and off course to do some shopping.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 2 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 3 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 4 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 5 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 6 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 7 Page, AZ area
- 8 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 9 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 10 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 11 Traveling Alone
- 12 Northern California Redwoods
- 13 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 14 Redwoods National Park
- 15 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 16 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 17 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 18 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 19 New Mexico in May
- 20 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 21 New Years Eve in NYC
- 22 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 23 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Yellowstone
- 25 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR