we are family of 5 , our kids ages are 10 to 16 . and we are gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin) where we will do some kayaking, maybe ATV , tracking(easy), etc.
visit nice villages, National parks , whale , and off course to do some shopping.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 // 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_UT
- 2 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 3 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 4 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 5 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 6 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 7 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 8 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 9 Muir Woods in October
- 10 help me plan a Cali trip
- 11 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 12 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 13 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 14 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 15 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 16 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 17 Mesa Verde question
- 18 Planning our Move
- 19 Wilmington DE questions
- 20 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 22 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire