we are family of 5 , our kids ages are 10 to 16 . and we are gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin) where we will do some kayaking, maybe ATV , tracking(easy), etc.
visit nice villages, National parks , whale , and off course to do some shopping.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 3 Colorado Itinerary
- 4 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 5 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 6 What is there to do on MAUI
- 7 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 8 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 9 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 10 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 11 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 12 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 13 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 14 Any Sanibel experts?
- 15 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 16 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 17 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 18 Uber boston
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 20 Hawaii Help
- 21 Summer in Michigan
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 23 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 24 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 25 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii