we are family of 5 , our kids ages are 10 to 16 . and we are gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin) where we will do some kayaking, maybe ATV , tracking(easy), etc.
visit nice villages, National parks , whale , and off course to do some shopping.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West, FL
- 2 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 3 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 4 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 5 Traveling with an infant
- 6 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 7 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 8 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 9 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 10 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 11 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 12 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 13 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 14 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 15 driving RT 66
- 16 Birthday vacation ideas
- 17 From Newark to Manhattan
- 18 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 19 Relocating to Washington DC
- 20 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 21 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 22 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 23 Acadia National Park
- 24 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 25 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos