we are family of 5 , our kids ages are 10 to 16 . and we are gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin) where we will do some kayaking, maybe ATV , tracking(easy), etc.
visit nice villages, National parks , whale , and off course to do some shopping.
Summer trip in New England (15 days)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 2 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 3 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 4 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 5 Hawaii
- 6 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 7 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 8 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 9 River Cafe
- 10 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 11 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 12 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 13 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 14 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 15 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 16 Long Island Advice
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 19 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 20 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 21 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 22 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 23 Drive from Seattle to Reno
- 24 Hawaii with kids
- 25 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful