We are from VA and will be traveling up the 95 corridor. The intention is to get to Acadia Natl Park, spending 3 days, and then head back the same way. We will be visiting friends in Westport for the day, then going over to Mystic. We doin't know how long it takes to get from A to B; should we spend a night in Hartford? We plan on going up to the Cape from there, then to the Boston-Salem area. We could use suggestions on where to stay/eat along the way.
Summer travel through NW
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 2 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 3 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 6 Road trip itinerary
- 7 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 8 San Francisco - mid October
- 9 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 10 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 13 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 14 Vegas hotels for families
- 15 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 16 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 17 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 18 denver to badlands
- 19 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 22 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 23 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona