We are from VA and will be traveling up the 95 corridor. The intention is to get to Acadia Natl Park, spending 3 days, and then head back the same way. We will be visiting friends in Westport for the day, then going over to Mystic. We doin't know how long it takes to get from A to B; should we spend a night in Hartford? We plan on going up to the Cape from there, then to the Boston-Salem area. We could use suggestions on where to stay/eat along the way.
Summer travel through NW
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 6 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 7 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 8 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 11 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 12 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 San Diego parks and attractions
- 15 Door County Suggestions
- 16 First family ski trip
- 17 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 18 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 19 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 20 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 21 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 23 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 24 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!