My husband and I are planning out road trip up the East coast. We are currently living in DC so would look to drive up and spend two weeks. We have stayed in Boston and New York on previous trips from the UK so not fussed about stopping in the cities. We are planning to travel last week of July and the first week of August as it's the hubby's 40th birthday whilst we are away. We have heard great things about Rhode Island, Plymouth, Bar harbor, Burlington and lake placid.
Firstly is this do'able in 2 weeks? What would be the best round trip direction? We like to relax and take in some culture, eat in local places and stay in decent accommodation, not crazy expensive but nice. All ideas welcome as we are only in the research stage and don't really have anything set well apart from a visit to Ben & Jerry's!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 2 http://testosteroneboosterbits.com/alucia-skin-reviews/
- 3 Fall in Ozarks
- 4 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 7 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 8 California/Yosemite
- 9 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 10 Fort Myers Area
- 11 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 12 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 13 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 14 San Fran
- 15 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 16 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 17 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 18 San Diego, mission valley
- 19 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 20 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 21 Sedona to Vegas
- 22 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 23 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 24 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 25 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
Summer road trip return DC to Conneticut-New Hamp-Maine-Vermont