My husband and I are planning out road trip up the East coast. We are currently living in DC so would look to drive up and spend two weeks. We have stayed in Boston and New York on previous trips from the UK so not fussed about stopping in the cities. We are planning to travel last week of July and the first week of August as it's the hubby's 40th birthday whilst we are away. We have heard great things about Rhode Island, Plymouth, Bar harbor, Burlington and lake placid.
Firstly is this do'able in 2 weeks? What would be the best round trip direction? We like to relax and take in some culture, eat in local places and stay in decent accommodation, not crazy expensive but nice. All ideas welcome as we are only in the research stage and don't really have anything set well apart from a visit to Ben & Jerry's!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/revita-beau/
- 2 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 3 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 4 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 5 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 6 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 7 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 8 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 9 5 days in Colorado
- 10 Safety Concerns
- 11 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 12 40th in Key West
- 13 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 14 Downtown Chicago
- 15 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 16 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 17 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 18 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 19 What to do in San Diego
- 20 Nashville
- 21 Beaches in Florida
- 22 fort lauderdale
- 23 First Trip to Texas -
- 24 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 25 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
Summer road trip return DC to Conneticut-New Hamp-Maine-Vermont