My husband and I are planning out road trip up the East coast. We are currently living in DC so would look to drive up and spend two weeks. We have stayed in Boston and New York on previous trips from the UK so not fussed about stopping in the cities. We are planning to travel last week of July and the first week of August as it's the hubby's 40th birthday whilst we are away. We have heard great things about Rhode Island, Plymouth, Bar harbor, Burlington and lake placid.
Firstly is this do'able in 2 weeks? What would be the best round trip direction? We like to relax and take in some culture, eat in local places and stay in decent accommodation, not crazy expensive but nice. All ideas welcome as we are only in the research stage and don't really have anything set well apart from a visit to Ben & Jerry's!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.reliablenutritions.com/testo-boost-rx
- 2 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 3 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 4 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 5 JFK to Washington
- 6 Boost Up Your Skin Texture With luna-gold-serum
- 7 Blue fortera
- 8 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 9 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 10 Christmas in Colorado
- 11 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 12 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 13 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 14 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 15 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 16 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 17 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 18 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 19 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 20 How much time in Badlands?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 22 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
Summer road trip return DC to Conneticut-New Hamp-Maine-Vermont