My husband and I are planning out road trip up the East coast. We are currently living in DC so would look to drive up and spend two weeks. We have stayed in Boston and New York on previous trips from the UK so not fussed about stopping in the cities. We are planning to travel last week of July and the first week of August as it's the hubby's 40th birthday whilst we are away. We have heard great things about Rhode Island, Plymouth, Bar harbor, Burlington and lake placid.
Firstly is this do'able in 2 weeks? What would be the best round trip direction? We like to relax and take in some culture, eat in local places and stay in decent accommodation, not crazy expensive but nice. All ideas welcome as we are only in the research stage and don't really have anything set well apart from a visit to Ben & Jerry's!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring to Tucson
- 2 http://advancemenpower.com/testo-muscle-fuel/
- 3 garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/garcinia-true-with-infinite-cleanse-ca/
- 4 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 5 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 6 Best Hotel guest amenities
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 9 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 10 Boston to Naples florida
- 11 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 12 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 13 Hotel in Reno
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Trinity Site, NM
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 18 North Carolina airports
- 19 best health clubs with lap pools
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 22 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 23 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
Summer road trip return DC to Conneticut-New Hamp-Maine-Vermont