We (my husband and I) are planning a summer road trip from WA to MI and back. We have two weeks plus two days for the trip. We are planning on following I-90 over and then go up into MI then take I-94 on the way back until we run back into 90. Our first stop on the way (and a bit out of the way) is Yellowstone where we plan to spend a couple nights, then move on meeting back up with 90 in Sheridan WY. From there we know we want to see Devils Tower, Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, The Corn Palace, etc... continuing on like this making sure we also hit Chicago. Once in MI we will be occupied with visitng family. On the way back we will stop by The Mall of America in MN, drive through ND this time instead of SD (on 94) and MT. I am looking for suggestions of places to see, sleep and eat along the way. We are hoping to keep our own schedule after leaving Yellowstone and just staying where we end up for the night, so no reservations after that.
Summer Road Trip I-90/94
- 1 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 2 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 3 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 4 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 5 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 6 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 7 Trying To Find a Place
- 8 Logan Express
- 9 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 10 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 11 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 12 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 13 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 14 One day in NYC
- 15 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 16 Columbus food !
- 17 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 18 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 19 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 20 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 21 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 22 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 23 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 24 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 25 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio