We are coming from Scotland to The South in October for two weeks. We will fly into and out of Atlanta. We have visited once before about 7 years ago and loved The Low Country.
We are heading straight to Edisto Island for one week but are a little lost for the second week.
In the past we travelled from Savannah up the Outer Banks to Washington and so would like to go south.
Our week in Edisto will include trips to Savnnah and Charleston. Beaufort is also by and so we will have our fill of "towny" days of breakfast and coffees.
In the second week we are looking for someone to base ourselves which will be wildlife driven and possibly hire a motor boat.
Does anyone have a good suggestion for an area to base ourselves? Our a house rental possibility at around $1500 a week.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida beach vacation
- 2 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 3 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 4 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 5 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 6 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 7 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 8 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 9 I95
- 10 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 11 Rafting the Colorado
- 12 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 13 Wine Country
- 14 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 15 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 18 Florida vacation
- 19 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 20 Trip to USA in July
- 21 a short trip to san francisco
- 22 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 23 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 24 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 25 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?