We are coming from Scotland to The South in October for two weeks. We will fly into and out of Atlanta. We have visited once before about 7 years ago and loved The Low Country.
We are heading straight to Edisto Island for one week but are a little lost for the second week.
In the past we travelled from Savannah up the Outer Banks to Washington and so would like to go south.
Our week in Edisto will include trips to Savnnah and Charleston. Beaufort is also by and so we will have our fill of "towny" days of breakfast and coffees.
In the second week we are looking for someone to base ourselves which will be wildlife driven and possibly hire a motor boat.
Does anyone have a good suggestion for an area to base ourselves? Our a house rental possibility at around $1500 a week.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888-260-2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 3 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 4 usa roadtrip
- 5 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 6 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 7 arizona rte 66
- 8 Where to live in the North East
- 9 Hawaii and...where?
- 10 Short Oregon Trip
- 11 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 12 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 13 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 14 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 15 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 16 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 17 Another Great DC Trip
- 18 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 19 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 20 Black History Museum
- 21 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 22 Chicago 2017
- 23 How much time in Badlands?
- 24 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 25 Where to stay in Little Rock AR