We are coming from Scotland to The South in October for two weeks. We will fly into and out of Atlanta. We have visited once before about 7 years ago and loved The Low Country.
We are heading straight to Edisto Island for one week but are a little lost for the second week.
In the past we travelled from Savannah up the Outer Banks to Washington and so would like to go south.
Our week in Edisto will include trips to Savnnah and Charleston. Beaufort is also by and so we will have our fill of "towny" days of breakfast and coffees.
In the second week we are looking for someone to base ourselves which will be wildlife driven and possibly hire a motor boat.
Does anyone have a good suggestion for an area to base ourselves? Our a house rental possibility at around $1500 a week.
Suggests for a coastal town south of Savannah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 5 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 6 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 7 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 8 Locker at JFK
- 9 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 10 San Diego grocery stores
- 11 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 12 Best places to move to Florida?
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 15 Question about Miami travel
- 16 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 20 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 23 West Coast Bound End of March
- 24 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 25 Austin Anniversary Dinner