We are coming from Scotland to The South in October for two weeks. We will fly into and out of Atlanta. We have visited once before about 7 years ago and loved The Low Country.
We are heading straight to Edisto Island for one week but are a little lost for the second week.
In the past we travelled from Savannah up the Outer Banks to Washington and so would like to go south.
Our week in Edisto will include trips to Savnnah and Charleston. Beaufort is also by and so we will have our fill of "towny" days of breakfast and coffees.
In the second week we are looking for someone to base ourselves which will be wildlife driven and possibly hire a motor boat.
Does anyone have a good suggestion for an area to base ourselves? Our a house rental possibility at around $1500 a week.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthflyup.com/skin-novela/
- 2 Coldest place you've ever been to?
- 3 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 4 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 5 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 10 Alaska cruise
- 11 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 12 Sonoma
- 13 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 14 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 18 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 19 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 20 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 21 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 22 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 23 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 24 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?