We are coming from Scotland to The South in October for two weeks. We will fly into and out of Atlanta. We have visited once before about 7 years ago and loved The Low Country.
We are heading straight to Edisto Island for one week but are a little lost for the second week.
In the past we travelled from Savannah up the Outer Banks to Washington and so would like to go south.
Our week in Edisto will include trips to Savnnah and Charleston. Beaufort is also by and so we will have our fill of "towny" days of breakfast and coffees.
In the second week we are looking for someone to base ourselves which will be wildlife driven and possibly hire a motor boat.
Does anyone have a good suggestion for an area to base ourselves? Our a house rental possibility at around $1500 a week.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Do you want Best Price Tour Package?
- 3 Helpful Natural Beauty Care Products
- 4 Would Like To Know How Construct Muscle
- 5 roaming sim card
- 6 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/skinFresh-md-wrinkle-reviews/
- 7 Do you want to take Irvine Carpet Cleaning Service?
- 8 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/rejuva-complex/
- 9 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 10 addition nevertheless it moreover preserve
- 11 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 12 Clients will have got to expect to
- 13 There is a variety of methods a person
- 14 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/boostero/
- 15 http://boostupmuscles.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 16 http://www.health2facts.org/testo-boost-x/
- 17 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 18 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 22 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 23 New Years Eve in NYC
- 24 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 25 Harpers Ferry weekend