We are coming from Scotland to The South in October for two weeks. We will fly into and out of Atlanta. We have visited once before about 7 years ago and loved The Low Country.
We are heading straight to Edisto Island for one week but are a little lost for the second week.
In the past we travelled from Savannah up the Outer Banks to Washington and so would like to go south.
Our week in Edisto will include trips to Savnnah and Charleston. Beaufort is also by and so we will have our fill of "towny" days of breakfast and coffees.
In the second week we are looking for someone to base ourselves which will be wildlife driven and possibly hire a motor boat.
Does anyone have a good suggestion for an area to base ourselves? Our a house rental possibility at around $1500 a week.
Suggests for a coastal town south of Savannah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 5 California road trip
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 Seattle Hyatts
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 10 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 11 San Diego - wher to stay
- 12 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 13 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 14 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 15 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 16 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 17 Berkshires in late October
- 18 2 day in Adirondack park
- 19 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 20 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 21 NYC Clubs for live music
- 22 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 23 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 24 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL