We are coming from Scotland to The South in October for two weeks. We will fly into and out of Atlanta. We have visited once before about 7 years ago and loved The Low Country.
We are heading straight to Edisto Island for one week but are a little lost for the second week.
In the past we travelled from Savannah up the Outer Banks to Washington and so would like to go south.
Our week in Edisto will include trips to Savnnah and Charleston. Beaufort is also by and so we will have our fill of "towny" days of breakfast and coffees.
In the second week we are looking for someone to base ourselves which will be wildlife driven and possibly hire a motor boat.
Does anyone have a good suggestion for an area to base ourselves? Our a house rental possibility at around $1500 a week.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 2 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 5 Oregon Coast question
- 6 Savanah GA
- 7 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 8 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 9 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 10 Florida with a 2 year old
- 11 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 12 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 13 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 14 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 15 Homestay
- 16 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 19 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 20 Colorado itinerary
- 21 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 22 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 23 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 24 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 25 Yellowstone NP planning questions