My wife and I are going to Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana for 10 days in early May. We fly into Montgomery to take in some civil rights landmarks and memorials and then we have 8 or 9 days to explore the gulf coast, New Orleans and Mississippi. Any suggestions for an itinerary. We both love local food, live music, beaches, historical stuff and possibly an amusement park for a day.
Suggestions on the deep south
View all United States activity »
- 1 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 4 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 8 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 9 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 10 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 11 Biloxi questions again
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 19 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 22 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 23 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 24 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 25 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February