Help us please, we are going to New York City for a long weekend January 7. We are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. We have been to New York several times but we are looking for something really special to do to celebrate our 25th. Something really romantic. Possibly a really great restaurant? We are going to see Rigoletto at the Met on Saturday evening. Need some more suggestions.
Suggestions on how to make our 25th anniversary really special!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 2 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 3 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 4 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 5 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 6 UBER in NYC?
- 7 Best Fried Chicken in Charleston
- 8 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Four days in DC
- 11 One Night at Logan Airport
- 12 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 15 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 16 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 17 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 18 3 nights in Nashville
- 19 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 20 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 23 Vacation for teens?
- 24 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 25 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?