I wanted to plan a 3-4 days trip with my parents(both aged>60) and my husband in Mid-September. We are currently based in Northern-NJ.
Any suggestions on what destinations we can visit, if we wanted to go driving, and not by air. Since me and my husband will be driving, probably a 4-6 hrs of drive should be doable..
We have already been to Lake George and Finger lakes area with them before, so wanted to visit some new place this time. Also, they are visiting from MA and have gone enough num of times to RI, NH, Maine etc..so I am more inclined to south of NJ..
Any inputs on how the fall colors would be by Sep15th?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 2 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 3 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 4 Maine weather and temps
- 5 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 6 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 7 WA to CT
- 8 L.A. and Sequoia
- 9 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 10 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 11 Alcatrez sold out
- 12 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 13 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 14 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 15 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 16 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 17 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 18 Broadway
- 19 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 20 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 21 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 22 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 23 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 24 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 25 Need help planning....