I wanted to plan a 3-4 days trip with my parents(both aged>60) and my husband in Mid-September. We are currently based in Northern-NJ.
Any suggestions on what destinations we can visit, if we wanted to go driving, and not by air. Since me and my husband will be driving, probably a 4-6 hrs of drive should be doable..
We have already been to Lake George and Finger lakes area with them before, so wanted to visit some new place this time. Also, they are visiting from MA and have gone enough num of times to RI, NH, Maine etc..so I am more inclined to south of NJ..
Any inputs on how the fall colors would be by Sep15th?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UNITED : WINDSTREAM Mail TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 mail b*g
- 2 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 3 sugestions
- 4 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 5 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 6 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 7 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 8 Rules of the NY Subway
- 9 Big Sur Help!!
- 10 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 11 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 12 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 13 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 14 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 15 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 16 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 17 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 18 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 19 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 20 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 21 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 22 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 23 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 24 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 25 Epic Journey East coast and back