I wanted to plan a 3-4 days trip with my parents(both aged>60) and my husband in Mid-September. We are currently based in Northern-NJ.
Any suggestions on what destinations we can visit, if we wanted to go driving, and not by air. Since me and my husband will be driving, probably a 4-6 hrs of drive should be doable..
We have already been to Lake George and Finger lakes area with them before, so wanted to visit some new place this time. Also, they are visiting from MA and have gone enough num of times to RI, NH, Maine etc..so I am more inclined to south of NJ..
Any inputs on how the fall colors would be by Sep15th?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 2 New Hampshire
- 3 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 4 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 5 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 6 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 7 First Trip to Texas -
- 8 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 9 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 10 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 11 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 12 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 13 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 14 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 15 Beaches in Florida
- 16 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 17 Nashville Questions
- 18 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 19 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 20 Downtown Chicago
- 21 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 22 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 23 Charleston Hotel Question
- 24 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 25 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?