I wanted to plan a 3-4 days trip with my parents(both aged>60) and my husband in Mid-September. We are currently based in Northern-NJ.
Any suggestions on what destinations we can visit, if we wanted to go driving, and not by air. Since me and my husband will be driving, probably a 4-6 hrs of drive should be doable..
We have already been to Lake George and Finger lakes area with them before, so wanted to visit some new place this time. Also, they are visiting from MA and have gone enough num of times to RI, NH, Maine etc..so I am more inclined to south of NJ..
Any inputs on how the fall colors would be by Sep15th?
Suggestions on driving trips(4-6hrs) from NJ
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 5 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 6 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 7 Biloxi questions again
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 10 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 11 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 12 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 13 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 19 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 20 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 21 Vero Beach FL
- 22 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 23 Question about Boulder area
- 24 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?