I wanted to plan a 3-4 days trip with my parents(both aged>60) and my husband in Mid-September. We are currently based in Northern-NJ.
Any suggestions on what destinations we can visit, if we wanted to go driving, and not by air. Since me and my husband will be driving, probably a 4-6 hrs of drive should be doable..
We have already been to Lake George and Finger lakes area with them before, so wanted to visit some new place this time. Also, they are visiting from MA and have gone enough num of times to RI, NH, Maine etc..so I am more inclined to south of NJ..
Any inputs on how the fall colors would be by Sep15th?
Suggestions on driving trips(4-6hrs) from NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brooklyn why?
- 2 New York City Restaurants
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 WISCONSIN
- 6 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 8 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 9 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 10 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 11 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 14 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 15 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 18 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 19 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 20 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 21 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 22 Colorado in the summer!
- 23 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 24 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?