I wanted to plan a 3-4 days trip with my parents(both aged>60) and my husband in Mid-September. We are currently based in Northern-NJ.
Any suggestions on what destinations we can visit, if we wanted to go driving, and not by air. Since me and my husband will be driving, probably a 4-6 hrs of drive should be doable..
We have already been to Lake George and Finger lakes area with them before, so wanted to visit some new place this time. Also, they are visiting from MA and have gone enough num of times to RI, NH, Maine etc..so I am more inclined to south of NJ..
Any inputs on how the fall colors would be by Sep15th?
Suggestions on driving trips(4-6hrs) from NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 3 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 4 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 5 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 8 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 9 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 10 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 11 Mesa Verde
- 12 Seattle Hyatts
- 13 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 14 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 15 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 16 California road trip
- 17 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 20 San Diego - wher to stay
- 21 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 22 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 23 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 24 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 25 Berkshires in late October