I wanted to plan a 3-4 days trip with my parents(both aged>60) and my husband in Mid-September. We are currently based in Northern-NJ.
Any suggestions on what destinations we can visit, if we wanted to go driving, and not by air. Since me and my husband will be driving, probably a 4-6 hrs of drive should be doable..
We have already been to Lake George and Finger lakes area with them before, so wanted to visit some new place this time. Also, they are visiting from MA and have gone enough num of times to RI, NH, Maine etc..so I am more inclined to south of NJ..
Any inputs on how the fall colors would be by Sep15th?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 2 http://klereumcol.com/biocore-muscle/
- 3 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/dermajur/
- 4 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 5 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 6 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 7 http://seremolynbuy.com/sihu-skin-care/
- 8 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 9 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 10 Regenes Lift Trails
- 11 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 12 Although performing the LA Weight Loss!
- 13 TestoGen - Personal supplement reviews and results
- 14 Newark to Paris
- 15 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 16 Napa Valley Hotel
- 17 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 18 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 19 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 20 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 21 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 22 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 23 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 24 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 25 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in