I wanted to plan a 3-4 days trip with my parents(both aged>60) and my husband in Mid-September. We are currently based in Northern-NJ.
Any suggestions on what destinations we can visit, if we wanted to go driving, and not by air. Since me and my husband will be driving, probably a 4-6 hrs of drive should be doable..
We have already been to Lake George and Finger lakes area with them before, so wanted to visit some new place this time. Also, they are visiting from MA and have gone enough num of times to RI, NH, Maine etc..so I am more inclined to south of NJ..
Any inputs on how the fall colors would be by Sep15th?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 2 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 3 San Francisco to San Diego
- 4 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 5 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 6 Hawaii - where?
- 7 24 days out west
- 8 Pacific Northwest
- 9 New Orleans Streetcars
- 10 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 11 Things to do in NYC
- 12 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 13 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 14 Sandford Airport
- 15 Shenandoah National park
- 16 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 17 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 18 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 19 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 20 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 21 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 22 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 23 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 24 Anaheim - no car
- 25 Arizona PHX car rental