I wanted to plan a 3-4 days trip with my parents(both aged>60) and my husband in Mid-September. We are currently based in Northern-NJ.
Any suggestions on what destinations we can visit, if we wanted to go driving, and not by air. Since me and my husband will be driving, probably a 4-6 hrs of drive should be doable..
We have already been to Lake George and Finger lakes area with them before, so wanted to visit some new place this time. Also, they are visiting from MA and have gone enough num of times to RI, NH, Maine etc..so I am more inclined to south of NJ..
Any inputs on how the fall colors would be by Sep15th?
Suggestions on driving trips(4-6hrs) from NJ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Denver in a half day
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 7 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 8 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 11 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 12 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 13 Oahu ideas
- 14 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 15 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 Best places to move to Florida?
- 17 West Coast Bound End of March
- 18 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 19 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 20 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 21 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 22 Key Largo, FL
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle