I wanted to plan a 3-4 days trip with my parents(both aged>60) and my husband in Mid-September. We are currently based in Northern-NJ.
Any suggestions on what destinations we can visit, if we wanted to go driving, and not by air. Since me and my husband will be driving, probably a 4-6 hrs of drive should be doable..
We have already been to Lake George and Finger lakes area with them before, so wanted to visit some new place this time. Also, they are visiting from MA and have gone enough num of times to RI, NH, Maine etc..so I am more inclined to south of NJ..
Any inputs on how the fall colors would be by Sep15th?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementvalley.com/trimbiofit-uk/
- 2 Trip to Russia
- 3 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 4 Clemix Testosterone Complex - Increase your Stamina Level
- 5 New England Tour
- 6 Driving CA 395
- 7 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 8 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 9 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 10 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 11 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 12 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 13 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 14 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 15 Maui and Kauai
- 16 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 17 Glacier National Park 2018
- 18 Hawaii wedding
- 19 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 20 Adirondacks trip repot
- 21 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 22 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 23 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 24 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 25 sf Chinatown restaurant