I'm looking for some advice on what kind of clothing I should wear for November/Fall in Pittsburgh, P.A. I plan to visit this city for 3 weeks but am very unsure of what clothing I will need as it is very different to my climate.
I live in Brisbane, Australia and am used to tropics heat, I have never been somewhere with such different tempretures. I'm assuming I may need to dress warmer than the locals though, but not sure how much more.
Any advice would be fantastic, thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 2 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 3 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 4 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 5 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 6 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 7 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 8 Hotel in Reno
- 9 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 10 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 11 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 12 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 13 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 14 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 15 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 16 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 17 Utah National Parks visit
- 18 10 days vacation in California
- 19 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 20 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 21 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 22 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 23 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 24 Maui where to stay help
- 25 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)