I'm looking for some advice on what kind of clothing I should wear for November/Fall in Pittsburgh, P.A. I plan to visit this city for 3 weeks but am very unsure of what clothing I will need as it is very different to my climate.
I live in Brisbane, Australia and am used to tropics heat, I have never been somewhere with such different tempretures. I'm assuming I may need to dress warmer than the locals though, but not sure how much more.
Any advice would be fantastic, thank you.
Suggestions on dressing right for P.A.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 2 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 3 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 4 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 5 Fancy dining
- 6 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 7 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 8 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 9 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 10 Charlotte restaurant help
- 11 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 12 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 13 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 14 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 15 Itinerary opinions
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 18 Alaska railroad?
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 21 culpepper
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?