I'm looking for some advice on what kind of clothing I should wear for November/Fall in Pittsburgh, P.A. I plan to visit this city for 3 weeks but am very unsure of what clothing I will need as it is very different to my climate.
I live in Brisbane, Australia and am used to tropics heat, I have never been somewhere with such different tempretures. I'm assuming I may need to dress warmer than the locals though, but not sure how much more.
Any advice would be fantastic, thank you.
Suggestions on dressing right for P.A.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 5 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 8 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 9 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 10 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 11 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 14 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 15 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 16 Denver 1 day in denver
- 17 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 18 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 19 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 20 Burlington VT day trip
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 23 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 24 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 25 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward