I'm looking for some advice on what kind of clothing I should wear for November/Fall in Pittsburgh, P.A. I plan to visit this city for 3 weeks but am very unsure of what clothing I will need as it is very different to my climate.
I live in Brisbane, Australia and am used to tropics heat, I have never been somewhere with such different tempretures. I'm assuming I may need to dress warmer than the locals though, but not sure how much more.
Any advice would be fantastic, thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 2 brosway charms significato operatori come acquirenti ritengono
- 3 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 4 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 5 911 Museum
- 6 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 7 hotel in NYC
- 8 5 Days near Denver
- 9 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 10 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 11 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 12 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 13 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 14 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 15 TSA Security Question
- 16 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 17 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 18 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 19 Austin TX restaurants
- 20 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 21 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 22 Hotel in Austin
- 23 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 24 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 25 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?