I'm looking for some advice on what kind of clothing I should wear for November/Fall in Pittsburgh, P.A. I plan to visit this city for 3 weeks but am very unsure of what clothing I will need as it is very different to my climate.
I live in Brisbane, Australia and am used to tropics heat, I have never been somewhere with such different tempretures. I'm assuming I may need to dress warmer than the locals though, but not sure how much more.
Any advice would be fantastic, thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 2 1__877_509__0415 OUTLOOK HELPLINE NUMBER
- 3 --- GMAIL CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER
- 4 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 7 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 8 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 9 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 10 NY State Assembly Internship
- 11 Grand Canyon
- 12 San Francisco and Napa
- 13 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 14 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 15 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 16 White Christmas
- 17 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 18 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 19 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 20 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 21 Midway point
- 22 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 23 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 24 New York City
- 25 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?