I'm looking for some advice on what kind of clothing I should wear for November/Fall in Pittsburgh, P.A. I plan to visit this city for 3 weeks but am very unsure of what clothing I will need as it is very different to my climate.
I live in Brisbane, Australia and am used to tropics heat, I have never been somewhere with such different tempretures. I'm assuming I may need to dress warmer than the locals though, but not sure how much more.
Any advice would be fantastic, thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 2 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 3 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 4 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 5 5 days in Colorado
- 6 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 7 First Trip to Texas -
- 8 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 9 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 10 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 11 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 12 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 13 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 14 New Hampshire
- 15 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 16 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 17 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 18 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 19 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 20 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 21 Beaches in Florida
- 22 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 23 Nashville Questions
- 24 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 25 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?