I'm looking for some advice on what kind of clothing I should wear for November/Fall in Pittsburgh, P.A. I plan to visit this city for 3 weeks but am very unsure of what clothing I will need as it is very different to my climate.
I live in Brisbane, Australia and am used to tropics heat, I have never been somewhere with such different tempretures. I'm assuming I may need to dress warmer than the locals though, but not sure how much more.
Any advice would be fantastic, thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carmel CA lodging
- 2 Inrease Your concentration skills with Revive CBD Oil (USA)
- 3 New England Tour
- 4 Full Logic Solutions
- 5 It will maximize the production of testosterone
- 6 Trip to Russia
- 7 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 8 Clemix Testosterone Complex - Increase your Stamina Level
- 9 Driving CA 395
- 10 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 11 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 12 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 13 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 14 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 15 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 16 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 17 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 18 Maui and Kauai
- 19 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 20 Glacier National Park 2018
- 21 Hawaii wedding
- 22 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 23 Adirondacks trip repot
- 24 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 25 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition