I'm looking for some advice on what kind of clothing I should wear for November/Fall in Pittsburgh, P.A. I plan to visit this city for 3 weeks but am very unsure of what clothing I will need as it is very different to my climate.
I live in Brisbane, Australia and am used to tropics heat, I have never been somewhere with such different tempretures. I'm assuming I may need to dress warmer than the locals though, but not sure how much more.
Any advice would be fantastic, thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BUY ORIGINAL,TOEFL,IELTS,TOEIC,PASSPORT,ID CARDS,VISA,DRIVING LICENSE
- 2 Roadtrip July 2017
- 3 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 5 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 6 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 7 Retiring to Tucson
- 8 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 9 Big Sure in June
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 12 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 13 Carmel Monterey
- 14 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 15 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 16 Santa Fe Itineray
- 17 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 18 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 19 Arches Devils Garden
- 20 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 21 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 22 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 23 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 24 best health clubs with lap pools
- 25 universal studios and disney