I'm looking for some advice on what kind of clothing I should wear for November/Fall in Pittsburgh, P.A. I plan to visit this city for 3 weeks but am very unsure of what clothing I will need as it is very different to my climate.
I live in Brisbane, Australia and am used to tropics heat, I have never been somewhere with such different tempretures. I'm assuming I may need to dress warmer than the locals though, but not sure how much more.
Any advice would be fantastic, thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle?
- 2 united airlines flight reservations number 1844 922 7448 travel now
- 3 First Trip to New Mexico
- 4 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 5 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 6 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 7 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 8 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 9 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 10 November redwoods trip
- 11 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 12 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 13 costco Big island
- 14 Layover
- 15 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 16 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 17 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 18 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 19 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 22 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 23 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 24 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 25 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?