I'm looking for some advice on what kind of clothing I should wear for November/Fall in Pittsburgh, P.A. I plan to visit this city for 3 weeks but am very unsure of what clothing I will need as it is very different to my climate.
I live in Brisbane, Australia and am used to tropics heat, I have never been somewhere with such different tempretures. I'm assuming I may need to dress warmer than the locals though, but not sure how much more.
Any advice would be fantastic, thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 2 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 3 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 4 Las Vegas
- 5 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 6 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 7 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 8 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 9 national/state park in November
- 10 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 11 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 12 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 13 50th in Hawaii
- 14 Florida Family vacation in California
- 15 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 16 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 17 traveling to Nashville
- 18 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 19 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 20 San Francisco California
- 21 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 22 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 23 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 24 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 25 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark