I'm looking for some advice on what kind of clothing I should wear for November/Fall in Pittsburgh, P.A. I plan to visit this city for 3 weeks but am very unsure of what clothing I will need as it is very different to my climate.
I live in Brisbane, Australia and am used to tropics heat, I have never been somewhere with such different tempretures. I'm assuming I may need to dress warmer than the locals though, but not sure how much more.
Any advice would be fantastic, thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Increases Blood Flow To Penis!
- 2 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/noxitril/
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 4 http://trypurejuvenate.com/premium-white-kidney-bean-extract/
- 5 http://www.supplementrocket.com/trinity-x3/
- 6 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 7 an mission additional most often than
- 8 Wedding gifts?
- 9 http://www.geniuxtrial.com/neuroelite-brain-booster/
- 10 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 11 Why to Choose Native Ads?
- 12 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 13 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 14 Day trips from Boston
- 15 Southern history- walkable cities
- 16 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 17 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 18 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 19 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 20 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 21 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 22 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 23 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 24 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 25 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January