I'm looking for some advice on what kind of clothing I should wear for November/Fall in Pittsburgh, P.A. I plan to visit this city for 3 weeks but am very unsure of what clothing I will need as it is very different to my climate.
I live in Brisbane, Australia and am used to tropics heat, I have never been somewhere with such different tempretures. I'm assuming I may need to dress warmer than the locals though, but not sure how much more.
Any advice would be fantastic, thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 2 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 3 Highway 1 motels
- 4 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 5 Mendocino Hiking
- 6 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 7 Grand Canyon Rafting Companies
- 8 11 days SE coast road trip
- 9 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 10 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 11 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving
- 12 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 13 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 14 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 15 Deep South sept 2015
- 16 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 17 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 18 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 19 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 20 Car Hire Alamo
- 21 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 22 International student, applying for school
- 23 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 24 Seattle - newby questions
- 25 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?