I'm looking for some advice on what kind of clothing I should wear for November/Fall in Pittsburgh, P.A. I plan to visit this city for 3 weeks but am very unsure of what clothing I will need as it is very different to my climate.
I live in Brisbane, Australia and am used to tropics heat, I have never been somewhere with such different tempretures. I'm assuming I may need to dress warmer than the locals though, but not sure how much more.
Any advice would be fantastic, thank you.
Suggestions on dressing right for P.A.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai Garden tours
- 2 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 5 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 6 Utah 2
- 7 Las Vegas in March
- 8 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 9 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 10 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 11 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 13 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 14 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 15 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 16 Montana- what are must see places?
- 17 Orlando parks advice
- 18 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 19 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 20 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 21 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 22 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 23 California San Diego area lodging
- 24 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 25 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again