I'm looking for some advice on what kind of clothing I should wear for November/Fall in Pittsburgh, P.A. I plan to visit this city for 3 weeks but am very unsure of what clothing I will need as it is very different to my climate.
I live in Brisbane, Australia and am used to tropics heat, I have never been somewhere with such different tempretures. I'm assuming I may need to dress warmer than the locals though, but not sure how much more.
Any advice would be fantastic, thank you.
Suggestions on dressing right for P.A.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 2 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 3 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 4 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 5 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 6 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 9 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 10 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 11 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 12 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 13 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 15 Transportation help in Philly
- 16 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 17 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 18 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 20 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 21 Hilton Midtown New York
- 22 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 23 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 24 Tour companies
- 25 NYC Neighbourhoods