I love Newport and would like to go back this year. I would like to combine Provincetown in there as well. I'm not sure of the logic of it 'transportationwise' though. Curious if anyone has attempted such a combination? Ideally I'd like to drive to Newport, leave the car, and go for the day to Provinctown via ferry or bus. If that isn't possible then does anyone know how long it takes to get between the two places by car?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://top10sideeffects.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 I95
- 3 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 4 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 7 San Francisco first visit.
- 8 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 9 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 10 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 11 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 12 Hawaii Help
- 13 Renting a car with DWAI
- 14 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 15 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 16 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 17 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 18 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 19 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 20 Yellowstone in early May
- 21 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 22 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 23 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 24 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 25 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
Suggestions on combining Newport with Provincetown? (need transport advice)