I love Newport and would like to go back this year. I would like to combine Provincetown in there as well. I'm not sure of the logic of it 'transportationwise' though. Curious if anyone has attempted such a combination? Ideally I'd like to drive to Newport, leave the car, and go for the day to Provinctown via ferry or bus. If that isn't possible then does anyone know how long it takes to get between the two places by car?
Thanks for your help.
Suggestions on combining Newport with Provincetown? (need transport advice)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 2 weeks in Alaska
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Charlotte restaurant help
- 6 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 9 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Yosemite Fire
- 12 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 13 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 16 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 17 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 18 culpepper
- 19 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 20 Fancy dining
- 21 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 22 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 25 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo