I love Newport and would like to go back this year. I would like to combine Provincetown in there as well. I'm not sure of the logic of it 'transportationwise' though. Curious if anyone has attempted such a combination? Ideally I'd like to drive to Newport, leave the car, and go for the day to Provinctown via ferry or bus. If that isn't possible then does anyone know how long it takes to get between the two places by car?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 2 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 3 Ferry to Nantucket
- 4 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 5 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 6 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 7 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 8 48 Hours in NYC
- 9 Another question about hawaii
- 10 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 11 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 12 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 13 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 14 Hawk's
- 15 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 16 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 17 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 18 Broadway show tickets
- 19 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 20 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 21 BYOB in New York City
- 22 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 23 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 24 Travel from Juneau to Sitka or Skagway
- 25 Key West, FL
Suggestions on combining Newport with Provincetown? (need transport advice)