I love Newport and would like to go back this year. I would like to combine Provincetown in there as well. I'm not sure of the logic of it 'transportationwise' though. Curious if anyone has attempted such a combination? Ideally I'd like to drive to Newport, leave the car, and go for the day to Provinctown via ferry or bus. If that isn't possible then does anyone know how long it takes to get between the two places by car?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 2 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 3 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 4 San Diego, mission valley
- 5 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 6 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 7 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 8 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 9 Sedona to Vegas
- 10 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 11 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 12 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 13 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 14 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 15 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 16 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 San Fran
- 19 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 20 Seattle?
- 21 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 22 SF and northern California - October
- 23 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 24 Alabama trip in Dec
- 25 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
Suggestions on combining Newport with Provincetown? (need transport advice)