I love Newport and would like to go back this year. I would like to combine Provincetown in there as well. I'm not sure of the logic of it 'transportationwise' though. Curious if anyone has attempted such a combination? Ideally I'd like to drive to Newport, leave the car, and go for the day to Provinctown via ferry or bus. If that isn't possible then does anyone know how long it takes to get between the two places by car?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 2 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 3 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 4 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 5 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 6 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 7 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 8 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 9 Help with driving East to West
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 11 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 12 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 13 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 14 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 15 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 16 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 17 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 18 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 19 New Orleans and Slidell
- 20 Pacific coast road trip
- 21 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 22 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 23 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 24 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 25 Back From Alaska
Suggestions on combining Newport with Provincetown? (need transport advice)