I love Newport and would like to go back this year. I would like to combine Provincetown in there as well. I'm not sure of the logic of it 'transportationwise' though. Curious if anyone has attempted such a combination? Ideally I'd like to drive to Newport, leave the car, and go for the day to Provinctown via ferry or bus. If that isn't possible then does anyone know how long it takes to get between the two places by car?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 2 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 3 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 4 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 5 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 6 Discounted Rental Car?
- 7 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 8 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 10 Los Angeles to Nashville
- 11 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 12 Valdez, Alaska
- 13 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 14 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 15 NJ to Florida drive
- 16 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 17 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 18 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 19 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 20 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 21 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 22 Help with first time
- 23 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 24 Inexpensive family getaways
- 25 2017 Yellowstone or bust
Suggestions on combining Newport with Provincetown? (need transport advice)