I love Newport and would like to go back this year. I would like to combine Provincetown in there as well. I'm not sure of the logic of it 'transportationwise' though. Curious if anyone has attempted such a combination? Ideally I'd like to drive to Newport, leave the car, and go for the day to Provinctown via ferry or bus. If that isn't possible then does anyone know how long it takes to get between the two places by car?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Champlain, VT
- 2 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 3 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 4 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 5 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 6 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 7 Boston Ideas
- 8 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 11 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 12 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 13 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 14 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 15 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 16 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 17 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 18 Week motorcycle ride
- 19 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 20 Crested Butte so expensive
- 21 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 22 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 23 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 24 Flower Piano
- 25 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
Suggestions on combining Newport with Provincetown? (need transport advice)