I love Newport and would like to go back this year. I would like to combine Provincetown in there as well. I'm not sure of the logic of it 'transportationwise' though. Curious if anyone has attempted such a combination? Ideally I'd like to drive to Newport, leave the car, and go for the day to Provinctown via ferry or bus. If that isn't possible then does anyone know how long it takes to get between the two places by car?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 2 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 3 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 4 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 5 Florida keys trip
- 6 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 7 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 8 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 9 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 10 Skagway
- 11 Retiring in NM?
- 12 Chicago to Charleston
- 13 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 14 How many states have you been to?
- 15 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 16 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 17 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 18 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 19 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 20 Honeymoon out west.
- 21 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 22 Route Planning for East USA
- 23 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 24 Utah National Parks visit
- 25 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
Suggestions on combining Newport with Provincetown? (need transport advice)