We are planning a trip to the west Coast end of July. We will spend 4 days in LA and then want to drive to Portland and back in 8 days. I was told that the drive from North to South is better along the Coast. So we want to take I-5 and go up to Portland and drive back along the coast. Main focus on this trip is Nature. We would like to cover some National Parks and enjoy the drive.
Are there any trip reports that someone could direct me to or make suggestions on what we should see and what could be avoided.
We will be traveling with my 12 yr old. He has a lot of patience.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CANON printer Reset CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 3 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 4 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 5 Short Notice
- 6 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 7 4 days in San Francisco
- 8 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 9 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 10 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 11 Novel in Progress
- 12 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 13 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 14 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 15 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 16 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 17 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 18 Another Great DC Trip
- 19 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 20 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 21 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 22 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 23 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 24 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 25 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
Suggestions needed for a Road Trip (LA to Oregon and back)