My husband, son(11), and I are planning a visit to Washington, DC for an upcoming week on Wed-Sun departing early that last day. My husband has business on Wednesday all day and Thursday morning. I am hoping to get suggestions for an itinerary for Thursday afternoon, Friday and Saturday for all 3 of us and things to do on Wednesday for just my son and me. We are staying at the Wardman Mariott the first couple of nights and at a Georgetown Marriott the last two. We do have tickets for a White House tour at noon on Sat. and for the US Capital on Fri. at 11am. Had been hoping for those on the same day as we'd like to make it out to Mt. Vernon one day, too. Does anyone have suggestions for an itinerary and what might interest my 11 year old especially for that Wed. and on Thur. afternoon?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://healthprouds.com/geneticore-boost/
- 2 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 3 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 4 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 5 New England Tour
- 6 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 7 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 8 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 9 Downtown Denver hotel
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 12 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 13 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 14 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 San Diego VRBO area
- 17 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 18 Glacier National Park 2018
- 19 Muir Woods in October
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 22 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 23 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 24 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 25 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line