My husband, son(11), and I are planning a visit to Washington, DC for an upcoming week on Wed-Sun departing early that last day. My husband has business on Wednesday all day and Thursday morning. I am hoping to get suggestions for an itinerary for Thursday afternoon, Friday and Saturday for all 3 of us and things to do on Wednesday for just my son and me. We are staying at the Wardman Mariott the first couple of nights and at a Georgetown Marriott the last two. We do have tickets for a White House tour at noon on Sat. and for the US Capital on Fri. at 11am. Had been hoping for those on the same day as we'd like to make it out to Mt. Vernon one day, too. Does anyone have suggestions for an itinerary and what might interest my 11 year old especially for that Wed. and on Thur. afternoon?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://trypurejuvenate.com/premium-white-kidney-bean-extract/
- 2 http://www.supplementrocket.com/trinity-x3/
- 3 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 4 an mission additional most often than
- 5 Wedding gifts?
- 6 http://www.geniuxtrial.com/neuroelite-brain-booster/
- 7 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-complex-and-x-ripped/
- 8 Why to Choose Native Ads?
- 9 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 10 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 11 Day trips from Boston
- 12 Southern history- walkable cities
- 13 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 14 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 15 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 16 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 17 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 18 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 19 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 20 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 21 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 22 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 23 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 24 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 25 2 weeks in Alaska with kids