My husband, son(11), and I are planning a visit to Washington, DC for an upcoming week on Wed-Sun departing early that last day. My husband has business on Wednesday all day and Thursday morning. I am hoping to get suggestions for an itinerary for Thursday afternoon, Friday and Saturday for all 3 of us and things to do on Wednesday for just my son and me. We are staying at the Wardman Mariott the first couple of nights and at a Georgetown Marriott the last two. We do have tickets for a White House tour at noon on Sat. and for the US Capital on Fri. at 11am. Had been hoping for those on the same day as we'd like to make it out to Mt. Vernon one day, too. Does anyone have suggestions for an itinerary and what might interest my 11 year old especially for that Wed. and on Thur. afternoon?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 2 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 3 Beaches in Incline Village
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 6 Coffee in Boston?
- 7 Trip to USA in July
- 8 Key West luxury hotels
- 9 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 10 Florida vacation
- 11 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 12 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 13 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 14 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 15 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 16 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 17 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 18 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 19 I95
- 20 Florida keys trip
- 21 Wine Country
- 22 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 23 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 24 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 25 10 days in California. What should I hit?