We are planning for 4 day vacation by the end of November in US mainland. We will be traveling with a 9 month old baby. So, skiing, etc might not be possible. Please suggest some vacation spots - preferably less crowded spots. We live in NY.
Suggestions for vacation in USA with 9 month old baby in nov end
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Can Anyone Suggest which is the Best Holiday Destination with Family.?
- 2 bachelors degree
- 3 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 4 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 5 Florida Vacation
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 8 Trailing Cyclone Ana to Maui (trip report)
- 9 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 10 Getting to Key West
- 11 New Orleans Motel Question
- 12 Broadway Banter - Winter 2010 - 11
- 13 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 14 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 15 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 16 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 17 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 18 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 19 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 20 West Maui Restaurants
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 25 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels