My husband and I are researching a trip to the Grand Canyon this October. We will be driving with our 3 children (11,9 & 6) from Birmingham. We will probably also stop in Sedona to see Cathedral Rock. None of us have ever traveled west of Louisiana, so we would appreciate any suggestions for places we should see along the way. Thanks!
Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 2 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 3 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 4 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 5 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 6 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 7 Portland, OR hotel question
- 8 middlebury vt snow
- 9 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 10 san diego or nearby area
- 11 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 12 Texas
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 15 Self guided White House tour
- 16 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 17 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 18 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 19 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 20 Northwest USA
- 21 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 22 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 23 LA for a day and a half
- 24 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 25 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?