I'm 'on call' for when my daughter gives birth to my grandson in mid-Sept. I live 90 mi south of Knoxville, TN, and wondered if there was a "best route" for making good time driving to Oakville, Ontario. (Don't want to go the Detroit-route.) I'll stay overnight somewhere along the way, making it a 2-day trip. Thanks!
Suggestions for quickest driving route from Knoxville to Toronto area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Self guided White House tour
- 2 Northwest USA
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 Central Coast-California
- 5 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 6 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 7 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 10 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 11 Moving to CT
- 12 Hotels Philly
- 13 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 14 Ackislander
- 15 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 16 san diego or nearby area
- 17 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 18 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 21 LA for a day and a half
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 24 Texas
- 25 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal