I'm 'on call' for when my daughter gives birth to my grandson in mid-Sept. I live 90 mi south of Knoxville, TN, and wondered if there was a "best route" for making good time driving to Oakville, Ontario. (Don't want to go the Detroit-route.) I'll stay overnight somewhere along the way, making it a 2-day trip. Thanks!
Suggestions for quickest driving route from Knoxville to Toronto area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 getting around DC
- 2 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 3 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 4 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 5 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 6 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 10 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 11 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 12 Newport Restaurants
- 13 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 14 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 15 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 16 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 17 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 18 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 19 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 20 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 21 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 22 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 23 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 24 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 25 Oahu