I'm 'on call' for when my daughter gives birth to my grandson in mid-Sept. I live 90 mi south of Knoxville, TN, and wondered if there was a "best route" for making good time driving to Oakville, Ontario. (Don't want to go the Detroit-route.) I'll stay overnight somewhere along the way, making it a 2-day trip. Thanks!
Suggestions for quickest driving route from Knoxville to Toronto area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 2 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 3 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 4 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 5 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 6 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 7 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 8 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 9 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 10 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 11 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 12 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 13 New York Trip
- 14 Balloon fest hotels
- 15 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 16 Houston in September
- 17 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 18 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 19 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 20 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 21 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 22 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 23 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 24 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 25 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!