I'm 'on call' for when my daughter gives birth to my grandson in mid-Sept. I live 90 mi south of Knoxville, TN, and wondered if there was a "best route" for making good time driving to Oakville, Ontario. (Don't want to go the Detroit-route.) I'll stay overnight somewhere along the way, making it a 2-day trip. Thanks!
Suggestions for quickest driving route from Knoxville to Toronto area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 2 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 3 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 4 Travel West Coast
- 5 Boston/Fenway park
- 6 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 7 Dauphin Island, AL
- 8 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 9 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 10 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 11 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 14 Atlanta with kids
- 15 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 16 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 17 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 18 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 19 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 20 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 21 New York City Restaurants
- 22 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 23 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 24 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 25 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC