I'm 'on call' for when my daughter gives birth to my grandson in mid-Sept. I live 90 mi south of Knoxville, TN, and wondered if there was a "best route" for making good time driving to Oakville, Ontario. (Don't want to go the Detroit-route.) I'll stay overnight somewhere along the way, making it a 2-day trip. Thanks!
Suggestions for quickest driving route from Knoxville to Toronto area?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 2 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 3 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 pa to az
- 6 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 7 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 8 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 9 RIP Judy Rogers
- 10 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 11 Princeville in January
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 15 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 16 Warm and don't Drive
- 17 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 20 Yountville or Napa in February??
- 21 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 22 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 23 Hotel Survey - UCSD student
- 24 4 Day Trip to Colorado
- 25 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....