We plan to fly into Philadelphia and spend 2 days before starting a two week sightseeing drive north. My question at this point is should we plan on picking up the car at the airport or wait until we are ready to leave Philadelphia and rent one in the city near our hotel! Suggestions on where to stay that is near museums and is safe! Still very early in the planning so thank you for any help on this first step!
suggestions for Philadelphia!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 3 What's new on Maui?
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Broadway choices
- 6 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 7 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 8 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 9 Question About Sealodge
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 New England Skiing
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 16 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 18 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 19 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 20 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 21 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 Tucson area flooding
- 24 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT