We plan to fly into Philadelphia and spend 2 days before starting a two week sightseeing drive north. My question at this point is should we plan on picking up the car at the airport or wait until we are ready to leave Philadelphia and rent one in the city near our hotel! Suggestions on where to stay that is near museums and is safe! Still very early in the planning so thank you for any help on this first step!
suggestions for Philadelphia!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 NYC IN AUGUST
- 3 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 Will have five days in Savannah
- 6 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 7 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 8 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 9 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 10 Itinerary opinions
- 11 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 14 Chicago trip
- 15 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 Fancy dining
- 18 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 19 culpepper
- 20 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 21 Santa Barbara, California
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 25 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?