We plan to fly into Philadelphia and spend 2 days before starting a two week sightseeing drive north. My question at this point is should we plan on picking up the car at the airport or wait until we are ready to leave Philadelphia and rent one in the city near our hotel! Suggestions on where to stay that is near museums and is safe! Still very early in the planning so thank you for any help on this first step!
suggestions for Philadelphia!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 2 Cape Cod
- 3 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 4 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 5 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 6 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 7 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 8 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 9 San Diego with Kids
- 10 Getting around the Big Island
- 11 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 12 best of yellowstone
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 15 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 16 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 17 New York Yankee Station
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 20 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 21 Vegas hotels for families
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Atlanta to Denver Straight through