We plan to fly into Philadelphia and spend 2 days before starting a two week sightseeing drive north. My question at this point is should we plan on picking up the car at the airport or wait until we are ready to leave Philadelphia and rent one in the city near our hotel! Suggestions on where to stay that is near museums and is safe! Still very early in the planning so thank you for any help on this first step!
suggestions for Philadelphia!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 2 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 5 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 6 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 7 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 8 Miami Marlins
- 9 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 10 Charleston, SC help
- 11 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 12 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 13 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 16 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 17 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 18 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 19 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 20 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 21 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Self guided White House tour
- 24 Northwest USA
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!