We plan to fly into Philadelphia and spend 2 days before starting a two week sightseeing drive north. My question at this point is should we plan on picking up the car at the airport or wait until we are ready to leave Philadelphia and rent one in the city near our hotel! Suggestions on where to stay that is near museums and is safe! Still very early in the planning so thank you for any help on this first step!
suggestions for Philadelphia!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai Garden tours
- 2 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 5 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 6 Utah 2
- 7 Las Vegas in March
- 8 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 9 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 10 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 11 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 13 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 14 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 15 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 16 Montana- what are must see places?
- 17 Orlando parks advice
- 18 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 19 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 20 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 21 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 22 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 23 California San Diego area lodging
- 24 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 25 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again