We plan to fly into Philadelphia and spend 2 days before starting a two week sightseeing drive north. My question at this point is should we plan on picking up the car at the airport or wait until we are ready to leave Philadelphia and rent one in the city near our hotel! Suggestions on where to stay that is near museums and is safe! Still very early in the planning so thank you for any help on this first step!
suggestions for Philadelphia!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 3 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 4 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 5 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 6 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 19 Maui vacation
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 22 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 23 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 WISCONSIN