We plan to fly into Philadelphia and spend 2 days before starting a two week sightseeing drive north. My question at this point is should we plan on picking up the car at the airport or wait until we are ready to leave Philadelphia and rent one in the city near our hotel! Suggestions on where to stay that is near museums and is safe! Still very early in the planning so thank you for any help on this first step!
suggestions for Philadelphia!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 2 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 3 New Orleans
- 4 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 5 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 6 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 7 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 8 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 9 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 10 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 11 Santa Barbara area
- 12 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 13 Boston in winter?
- 14 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 15 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 16 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 17 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 18 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 19 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 20 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 21 Need advice for visiting Oahu.
- 22 NW Houston restaurant help
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas