We're driving from Coeur d'Alene to Great Falls and have a very tight schedule. Thought if we hustle we would be able to fit in a 1/2 day float in the Whitefish area and then the next day drive the Going to the Sun Road and on to Great Falls. I have some information from Wild River Adventures. Does anyone know this company or know of any other to recommend near the West entrance? Also, where to stay for one night when one of us is a little more fussy than the other when it comes to amenities and such. Thanks for any suggestions. K2
Suggestions for lodging & float trip in Glacier
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 5 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 6 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 13 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 14 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 15 Alaska
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa