We are driving down the Skyline Drive from Front Royal for 2 nights in the Richmond area before returning to Dulles for our flight. We leave Washington for the skyline drive on a Monday morning (after 10am) and need a place to stay for 2 nights. Our intention is to spend a day in Williamsburg and part of a day in Richmond. We have looked at the Residence Inn by Marriot in Richmond NW, however I am also thinking about staying in near Williamsburg instead. Suggestions please.
Suggestions for hotel near Richmond/Williamsburg
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 2 Charleston, SC help
- 3 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 4 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 5 middlebury vt snow
- 6 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 7 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 8 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 9 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 10 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 11 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 12 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 13 Deep South sept 2015
- 14 Self guided White House tour
- 15 Northwest USA
- 16 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 17 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 18 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 19 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 20 Portland, OR hotel question
- 21 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 22 san diego or nearby area
- 23 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 24 Texas
- 25 Los Angeles day trips