We are driving down the Skyline Drive from Front Royal for 2 nights in the Richmond area before returning to Dulles for our flight. We leave Washington for the skyline drive on a Monday morning (after 10am) and need a place to stay for 2 nights. Our intention is to spend a day in Williamsburg and part of a day in Richmond. We have looked at the Residence Inn by Marriot in Richmond NW, however I am also thinking about staying in near Williamsburg instead. Suggestions please.
Suggestions for hotel near Richmond/Williamsburg
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Connecticut River Byway
- 4 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 5 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 6 San Diego farmer's markets
- 7 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 8 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 9 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 10 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 11 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 12 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 13 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 14 drive from SF to crater lake
- 15 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 21 Santa Barbara, California
- 22 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 23 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 24 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 25 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson