We are driving down the Skyline Drive from Front Royal for 2 nights in the Richmond area before returning to Dulles for our flight. We leave Washington for the skyline drive on a Monday morning (after 10am) and need a place to stay for 2 nights. Our intention is to spend a day in Williamsburg and part of a day in Richmond. We have looked at the Residence Inn by Marriot in Richmond NW, however I am also thinking about staying in near Williamsburg instead. Suggestions please.
Suggestions for hotel near Richmond/Williamsburg
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 West Maui Restaurants
- 4 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 5 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 6 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 7 San Diego Little Italy
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 11 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 12 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 15 Key West Hotel in January
- 16 Healdsburg tips
- 17 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 18 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 19 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 22 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 23 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 24 Calf trip
- 25 Trip to Jupiter, FL