We will be in HH the first week of November. One day we will travel to Savannah for a day trip and maybe another day a day trip to Charleston. We will walk the beach but boating will be closed for the season. Sitting around the pool will probably not be a good idea as I understand it will be about 60-62 degrees. Any suggestions for activity? Names of really good restaurants? Thanks, all suggestions welcome!
Suggestions for Hilton Head
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago trip
- 2 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 3 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 4 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 5 Itinerary opinions
- 6 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 9 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 10 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 13 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 14 Santa Barbara, California
- 15 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 18 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 21 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 22 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 23 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 24 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 25 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA