We will be in HH the first week of November. One day we will travel to Savannah for a day trip and maybe another day a day trip to Charleston. We will walk the beach but boating will be closed for the season. Sitting around the pool will probably not be a good idea as I understand it will be about 60-62 degrees. Any suggestions for activity? Names of really good restaurants? Thanks, all suggestions welcome!
Suggestions for Hilton Head
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 3 One Night at Logan Airport
- 4 Liar Liar Red Roof INN Fort Wayne,INdiana
- 5 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 6 India Group Tour - 12 DAYS OF ROYAL NORTH INDIA TOUR
- 7 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 10 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 13 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 14 Four days in DC
- 15 3 nights in Nashville
- 16 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 17 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 18 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 19 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 20 Vacation for teens?
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 23 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 24 Destination Wedding Charleston
- 25 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental