We will be in HH the first week of November. One day we will travel to Savannah for a day trip and maybe another day a day trip to Charleston. We will walk the beach but boating will be closed for the season. Sitting around the pool will probably not be a good idea as I understand it will be about 60-62 degrees. Any suggestions for activity? Names of really good restaurants? Thanks, all suggestions welcome!
Suggestions for Hilton Head
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 2 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 3 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 4 Monterey and Napa
- 5 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 6 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 7 East Coast in December
- 8 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 9 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 10 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 11 New England in the fall
- 12 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 13 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 14 N California trip questions
- 15 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 16 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 17 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 18 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 19 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 20 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 21 Looking for Next Destination
- 22 Worst Restaurants in America
- 23 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 24 Fall color yet?
- 25 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?