I am attempting to select a place for next year June/July timeframe to host a family re-union for about 40-60 people. I'm trying to find a location that would have something for everyone and even include options for camping or resort. What I DO NOT want is anything would remotely resemble a tourist town like a Branson, Missouri as that place gave me the creeps - too many tourist shops and crowds galore!
Also I am hoping the location would have an airport within 1-1.5 hours that people could fly into...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementoffers.org/bella-serata-cream/
- 2 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 3 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 4 Fight against premature aging of the skin
- 5 http://reviverxtry.com/rejuvonus/
- 6 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 7 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 8 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 9 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 10 Colorado Itinerary
- 11 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 12 Any Sanibel experts?
- 13 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 14 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 15 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 16 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 17 Uber boston
- 18 What is there to do on MAUI
- 19 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 21 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 22 Hawaii Help
- 23 Summer in Michigan
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 25 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
Suggestions for Family Re-union location in Kentucky or Tennessee?