I am attempting to select a place for next year June/July timeframe to host a family re-union for about 40-60 people. I'm trying to find a location that would have something for everyone and even include options for camping or resort. What I DO NOT want is anything would remotely resemble a tourist town like a Branson, Missouri as that place gave me the creeps - too many tourist shops and crowds galore!
Also I am hoping the location would have an airport within 1-1.5 hours that people could fly into...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 2 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 3 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 4 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 5 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 6 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 7 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 8 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 9 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 10 Great OR beach house locations?
- 11 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 12 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 13 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 16 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 17 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 18 No Spam this morning!!
- 19 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 20 Honeymoon on PCH
- 21 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 22 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 23 San Francisco transit options
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
Suggestions for Family Re-union location in Kentucky or Tennessee?