I am attempting to select a place for next year June/July timeframe to host a family re-union for about 40-60 people. I'm trying to find a location that would have something for everyone and even include options for camping or resort. What I DO NOT want is anything would remotely resemble a tourist town like a Branson, Missouri as that place gave me the creeps - too many tourist shops and crowds galore!
Also I am hoping the location would have an airport within 1-1.5 hours that people could fly into...
Suggestions for Family Re-union location in Kentucky or Tennessee?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 4 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 5 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 6 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 12 San Diego Little Italy
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 Healdsburg tips
- 15 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 16 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 los angeles restaurants
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 Calf trip
- 23 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help