I am attempting to select a place for next year June/July timeframe to host a family re-union for about 40-60 people. I'm trying to find a location that would have something for everyone and even include options for camping or resort. What I DO NOT want is anything would remotely resemble a tourist town like a Branson, Missouri as that place gave me the creeps - too many tourist shops and crowds galore!
Also I am hoping the location would have an airport within 1-1.5 hours that people could fly into...
Suggestions for Family Re-union location in Kentucky or Tennessee?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 3 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 4 best area to stay in san diego
- 5 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 6 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 7 San Antonio Hotels
- 8 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 11 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 13 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 14 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 15 Two airports to choose from?
- 16 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 17 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 18 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 21 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 22 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 23 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 24 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 25 layover