I am attempting to select a place for next year June/July timeframe to host a family re-union for about 40-60 people. I'm trying to find a location that would have something for everyone and even include options for camping or resort. What I DO NOT want is anything would remotely resemble a tourist town like a Branson, Missouri as that place gave me the creeps - too many tourist shops and crowds galore!
Also I am hoping the location would have an airport within 1-1.5 hours that people could fly into...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 2 Northern California Gardens.
- 3 Hawaii wedding
- 4 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 5 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 6 Route 66
- 7 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 8 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 9 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 10 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 11 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 12 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 13 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 14 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 15 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 16 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 17 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 18 Florida with a 2 year old
- 19 Train from east cost to west coast
- 20 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 21 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 22 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 23 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 24 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 25 Solo Trip to Mid-West
Suggestions for Family Re-union location in Kentucky or Tennessee?