I am attempting to select a place for next year June/July timeframe to host a family re-union for about 40-60 people. I'm trying to find a location that would have something for everyone and even include options for camping or resort. What I DO NOT want is anything would remotely resemble a tourist town like a Branson, Missouri as that place gave me the creeps - too many tourist shops and crowds galore!
Also I am hoping the location would have an airport within 1-1.5 hours that people could fly into...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 2 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 3 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 4 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 5 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 6 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 7 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 8 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 9 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 10 Rental Car Orlando
- 11 Inexpensive family getaways
- 12 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 13 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 14 Discounted Rental Car?
- 15 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 16 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 17 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 Valdez, Alaska
- 20 NJ to Florida drive
- 21 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 22 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 23 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 24 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 25 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
Suggestions for Family Re-union location in Kentucky or Tennessee?