I am attempting to select a place for next year June/July timeframe to host a family re-union for about 40-60 people. I'm trying to find a location that would have something for everyone and even include options for camping or resort. What I DO NOT want is anything would remotely resemble a tourist town like a Branson, Missouri as that place gave me the creeps - too many tourist shops and crowds galore!
Also I am hoping the location would have an airport within 1-1.5 hours that people could fly into...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 2 A day in Boston
- 3 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 4 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 5 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 6 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 7 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 8 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 9 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 10 Mystic CT
- 11 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 12 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 15 A June trip to Kauai
- 16 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 17 Your favourite places in New York City
- 18 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 19 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 20 Orlando - condoleances
- 21 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 22 1st trip to Colorado
- 23 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 24 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 25 Napa Valley Hotel
Suggestions for Family Re-union location in Kentucky or Tennessee?