I am attempting to select a place for next year June/July timeframe to host a family re-union for about 40-60 people. I'm trying to find a location that would have something for everyone and even include options for camping or resort. What I DO NOT want is anything would remotely resemble a tourist town like a Branson, Missouri as that place gave me the creeps - too many tourist shops and crowds galore!
Also I am hoping the location would have an airport within 1-1.5 hours that people could fly into...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 limousine help
- 2 California Coast
- 3 Sunday brunch Kauai this weekend!
- 4 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 5 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 6 Restaurants, Penn Quarter, Washington, DC
- 7 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 8 Washington State Attractions in Winter
- 9 Cross-Country trip advice
- 10 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 11 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 12 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 13 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 14 Finding Steve Perry
- 15 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 16 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 17 Washington DC
- 18 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 19 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 20 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 21 Glacier National Park
- 22 Vacation Ideas?
- 23 Wild West Road Trip
- 24 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 25 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake
Suggestions for Family Re-union location in Kentucky or Tennessee?