I am attempting to select a place for next year June/July timeframe to host a family re-union for about 40-60 people. I'm trying to find a location that would have something for everyone and even include options for camping or resort. What I DO NOT want is anything would remotely resemble a tourist town like a Branson, Missouri as that place gave me the creeps - too many tourist shops and crowds galore!
Also I am hoping the location would have an airport within 1-1.5 hours that people could fly into...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The District by Hilton Club
- 2 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 3 Which island for teens
- 4 Bucket List
- 5 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 6 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 7 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 8 driving RT 66
- 9 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 10 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 11 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 12 Colorado Hiking in September
- 13 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 14 Acadia National Park
- 15 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 16 Paris on my own
- 17 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 18 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 19 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 20 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 21 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 22 Traveling with an infant
- 23 Birthday vacation ideas
- 24 Kauai helicopter flight
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
Suggestions for Family Re-union location in Kentucky or Tennessee?