Traveling to Boston next week to arrive on 5/6. Will stay at the Marriott Long Wharf, Downtown. Does anyone have any suggestions on best ground transportation from Logan to downtown(North-end)? Any dining recommendations for NE restaurants? Looking at possibly doing a Duck Tour...or welcome any other suggestions. Coming from San Francisco Bay Area so know we need to pack some warm clothes cause weather uncertain for this time of the year. Thanks in advance for your help!
Suggestions for Downtown Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 2 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 3 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 4 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 9 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 10 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 11 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Santa Barbara, California
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 Hotel near Miami airport
- 16 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 19 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 20 Road Trip SW
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Philly
- 23 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 24 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around