Traveling to Boston next week to arrive on 5/6. Will stay at the Marriott Long Wharf, Downtown. Does anyone have any suggestions on best ground transportation from Logan to downtown(North-end)? Any dining recommendations for NE restaurants? Looking at possibly doing a Duck Tour...or welcome any other suggestions. Coming from San Francisco Bay Area so know we need to pack some warm clothes cause weather uncertain for this time of the year. Thanks in advance for your help!
Suggestions for Downtown Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 2 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 3 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 4 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 5 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 6 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 7 Road trip itinerary
- 8 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 9 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 10 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 11 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 12 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 13 Apartment Rentals DC
- 14 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 15 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 16 Two airports to choose from?
- 17 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 18 Burlington VT day trip
- 19 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 20 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 21 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 22 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 23 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 24 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 25 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?