I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 2 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 3 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 4 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 5 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 6 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 7 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 8 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 9 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 10 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 11 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 12 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 13 Relocating to the Deep South
- 14 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 15 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 16 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 17 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 18 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 19 south west family trip itinerary
- 20 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 21 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 22 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 23 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 24 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 25 wasting time around JFK