I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 2 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 3 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 4 Touring Hearst Castle
- 5 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 6 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 7 car rentals in San Diego
- 8 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 9 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 10 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 11 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 12 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 13 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 14 Angels Landing
- 15 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 16 First time visit to California
- 17 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 18 NY State Assembly Internship
- 19 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 20 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 21 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 22 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 23 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 24 San Francisco
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles