I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 2 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 3 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 4 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 5 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 6 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 7 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed
- 8 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 9 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 10 Help with driving East to West
- 11 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 12 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 13 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 14 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 15 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 16 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 17 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 18 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 19 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 20 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 21 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 22 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 23 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 24 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 25 Santa Barbara/Ojai?