I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Suggestions for a trip in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 3 charleston during Christmas Week
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 6 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 12 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?