I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Late night eating in Kauai
- 2 Phoneix - The City of Sunshine
- 3 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 4 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 5 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 6 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 7 Florida Beach Hotel
- 8 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 9 Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel
- 10 Alaska independent tour for group
- 11 Hamilton Broadway
- 12 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 13 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 14 Washington DC with kids
- 15 My road trip through southern US.
- 16 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 17 Florida Nature Trip
- 18 help from a true New Yorker.
- 19 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 20 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 21 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 22 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 23 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 24 Safety Concerns
- 25 Bronx Help to visit hospital