I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Suggestions for a trip in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 2 Phoenix restaurants
- 3 5 week in US/Mexico
- 4 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 5 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 6 10 day trip to California
- 7 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 8 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Rafting near Denali
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 15 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 16 Kennedy Space Center
- 17 Week in October in Maine
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 20 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 21 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 22 B-Day Mini adventure
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 25 Timeshare Nightmares