I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegetarian in Boston
- 2 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 3 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 4 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 5 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 6 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 7 Annapolis to Boston
- 8 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 9 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 10 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 11 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 12 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 13 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 14 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 15 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 16 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 17 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 18 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 19 Road Trip
- 20 Seeing An "American" Icon
- 21 Hiking - United States
- 22 Road trip October
- 23 Short Northern Oregon Coast Roadtrip
- 24 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 25 Trip tos Switzerland and Italy