I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Suggestions for a trip in early April
- 1 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 2 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 3 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 4 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 7 Madison Square Garden
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 10 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 11 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 12 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 hotel near Met NYC
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 17 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 20 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 21 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 22 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 23 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 24 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 25 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!