I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Suggestions for a trip in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Skiing New Mexico
- 2 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 3 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 4 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 5 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 6 New York Movie Tours & TV Show Tours on your Mobile
- 7 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 8 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 12 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 13 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 14 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 16 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 17 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 18 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 19 Is the New York subway safe?
- 20 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 21 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 22 Where to from Tampa?
- 23 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 24 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 25 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?