I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Suggestions for a trip in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 2 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 3 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 4 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 5 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 6 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 7 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 8 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 9 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 10 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 11 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 12 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 14 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 15 We are flying into Phoenix in November
- 16 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 17 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 18 Advice on Roadtrip
- 19 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 20 Zion the narrows
- 21 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 22 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 23 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 24 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 25 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?