I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 3 Driving Alaska
- 4 Border crossing
- 5 March in New Mexico
- 6 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 7 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 8 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 9 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 10 Back from the Big Easy
- 11 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 12 Cross country tips
- 13 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 14 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Parka in PA during February?
- 17 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 18 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 19 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 20 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 21 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 22 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 23 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 24 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 25 CEO Dollar Rental Car