I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 4 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 5 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 6 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 7 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 8 Napa Valley Weekend
- 9 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 10 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 11 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 12 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 13 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 14 Carlsbad Caverns
- 15 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 16 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 17 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 18 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 19 Returned from Sedona
- 20 50th Anniversary Trip
- 21 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 22 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 23 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 24 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 25 NYC with wheelchair