I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 2 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 3 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 4 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 5 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 6 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 7 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 8 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 9 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 10 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 11 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 12 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?
- 13 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 14 Michigan advice needed
- 15 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 16 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 17 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 18 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 19 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 20 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 21 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 22 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 23 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 24 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 25 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010