I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Suggestions for a trip in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 2 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 3 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 4 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 5 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 6 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 7 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 8 Boston & Cape Cod
- 9 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 Romantic destination in the US
- 12 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 13 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 14 Moving out of states from Florida
- 15 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 16 family road trip
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 19 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 20 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 21 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?