I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 2 Northern California Redwoods
- 3 Seaside, California
- 4 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 5 TIPS - Pacific Coast Highway
- 6 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 7 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 8 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 9 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 10 Denali
- 11 JFK Terminal 8
- 12 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 13 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 14 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 15 Maine in May?
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 17 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 19 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 20 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 21 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 22 Bed and Breakfast
- 23 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 24 What car service?
- 25 Moving to a new state looking for advice