I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Discounted Rental Car?
- 2 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 3 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 4 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 5 Valdez, Alaska
- 6 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 7 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 8 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 9 NJ to Florida drive
- 10 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 11 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 12 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 13 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 14 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 15 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 16 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 17 Help with first time
- 18 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 19 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 20 Inexpensive family getaways
- 21 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 22 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 23 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 24 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 25 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?