I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Suggestions for a trip in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 2 New York City-New Things?
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 5 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 6 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 7 las vegas cabana reservations
- 8 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 9 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 10 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 11 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 12 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 13 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 14 Alaska Trip Planning
- 15 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 16 new york subway help please
- 17 Boston to see Sargent works
- 18 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 19 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 20 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 21 Moving out of states from Florida
- 22 Atlanta to LA
- 23 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 24 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 25 Things to do in La Jolla