I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Suggestions for a trip in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 2 California
- 3 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 4 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 5 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 6 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 7 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 8 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 9 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 10 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 11 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 12 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 getting around DC
- 15 Metro Card Options
- 16 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 17 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 20 Oahu
- 21 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 22 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 23 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 24 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 25 Need Minnesota leaf color reports