I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas in Colorado
- 2 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 3 Hawaii and...where?
- 4 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 5 usa roadtrip
- 6 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 7 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 8 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 9 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 10 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 11 Marfa/Big Bend
- 12 DC Restaurants
- 13 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 14 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 15 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 16 JFK to Washington
- 17 Phoenix for the weekend
- 18 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 19 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 20 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 21 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 22 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 23 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 24 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 25 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot