I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cool Touch Air Conditioning Phoenix
- 2 What is there to do on MAUI
- 3 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 4 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 5 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 6 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 7 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 8 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 9 Colorado Itinerary
- 10 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 11 Any Sanibel experts?
- 12 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 13 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 14 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 15 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 18 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 19 Hawaii Help
- 20 Summer in Michigan
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 22 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 23 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 24 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 25 Rafting the Colorado