I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Haunted Attractions for Halloween
- 2 Please help with 4 day trip to Seattle and Vancouver
- 3 Please help with trip planning for Seattle, Victoria, Vancouver
- 4 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 5 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 6 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 7 Sedona sold out!
- 8 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 9 Overnight stay in N Central Idaho
- 10 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 11 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 12 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 13 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 14 Hawaii Trip in May
- 15 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 16 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 Wailea Restaurants?
- 19 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 20 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 21 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 22 A week in NYC - first timers
- 23 DC -> Boulder
- 24 Rome/Florence
- 25 Colorado - Photography