I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 2 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 3 Grand Canyon to LA
- 4 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 5 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 6 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 7 Where to stay in NYC
- 8 Death Valley
- 9 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 12 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 13 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 14 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 15 Nashville 2016
- 16 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 17 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 18 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 19 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 20 Colorado - Photography
- 21 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 22 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 23 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 24 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 25 Myrtle Beach, N.C.