I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 2 Paws 'N' Pups
- 3 http://www.shaperich.com/proshred-elite-review/
- 4 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 5 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 6 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 7 How many states have you been to?
- 8 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 9 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 10 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 11 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 12 Florida keys trip
- 13 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 16 Skagway
- 17 Retiring in NM?
- 18 Chicago to Charleston
- 19 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 20 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 23 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 24 Honeymoon out west.
- 25 New Orleans to Memphis and back