I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston / VT August
- 2 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 3 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 4 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 5 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 6 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 7 Lake Champlain, VT
- 8 5 Days near Denver
- 9 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 10 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 11 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 12 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 13 Boston Ideas
- 14 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 15 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 16 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 17 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 18 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 19 4 Days in Juneau?
- 20 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 21 hotel in NYC
- 22 20 Days Road Trip
- 23 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 24 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 25 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands