I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1-8OO-385-4895 MSN mail technical support phone number,Helpdesk
- 2 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 3 YellowStone or Grand Canyon in August?
- 4 Anchorage-Seward Daytrip -- Train or Bus?
- 5 Roadtrip to Yosemite etc
- 6 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 7 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 8 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 9 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 12 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 13 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 14 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 15 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 16 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 19 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 20 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 21 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 22 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 23 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 24 limited mobility for Savannah
- 25 Easter Week in Key West April 2017