I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Suggestions for a trip in early April
- 1 A Visit to Charleston
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 6 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 7 Using public transit in San Diego
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 13 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 14 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 17 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 18 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 19 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 20 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 21 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 22 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 23 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 24 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 25 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?