I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 2 San Diego VRBO area
- 3 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 4 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 5 Glacier National Park 2018
- 6 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 7 Muir Woods in October
- 8 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 9 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 10 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 11 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 12 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 13 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 14 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 15 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 16 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 17 Colorado Shows Off
- 18 New England Tour
- 19 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 20 help me plan a Cali trip
- 21 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 22 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 23 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 24 Wilmington DE questions
- 25 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)