I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Healthy and Balanced Body – Claimed By Probiotic America
- 2 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/noxitril-reviews/
- 3 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 4 What elements are in Lumella Eye Serum
- 5 http://www.try-nitricstorm.com/le-jeune-cream/
- 6 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 7 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 8 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 9 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 10 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 11 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 12 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 13 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 14 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 15 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 16 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 17 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 19 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 20 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 21 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 22 West Virginia
- 23 Best Hotel
- 24 Hilton Hawaiian Village
- 25 How Do You Get Around in North Carolina?