I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 2 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 3 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 4 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 5 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 6 Kids Vacation Place
- 7 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 8 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 9 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 10 Boston waterfront Italian
- 11 Napa valley getaway
- 12 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 13 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 14 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 15 Day in Spokane
- 16 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 17 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 18 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 19 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 20 Desert Southwest
- 21 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 22 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 23 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Zion and Bryce in July