I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 2 Highway 1 motels
- 3 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 4 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 5 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 6 driving from LA to Portland
- 7 Places to stay in TX...?
- 8 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 9 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 10 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 11 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 12 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 13 Silverthorne
- 14 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 15 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 16 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 17 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 18 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 19 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 11 days SE coast road trip
- 22 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 23 Getting around in NYC
- 24 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 25 Should I cancel Florida vacation?