I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Suggestions for a trip in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sea world San Diego
- 2 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 3 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 4 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 5 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 6 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 7 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 8 Maui - Haleakala
- 9 Montana- what are must see places?
- 10 Small group dining in Napa area
- 11 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 12 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 13 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 14 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 15 Utah restaurants
- 16 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 17 Kauai Garden tours
- 18 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 19 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 20 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 21 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 22 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 25 Los Angeles day trips