I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel Itinerary Template
- 2 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 3 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 4 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 5 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 6 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 10 Days in Maine
- 9 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 10 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 11 sugestions
- 12 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 13 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 14 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 More problems for Big Sur
- 17 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 20 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 21 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 22 Las Vegas trip report
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Boston area hotels
- 25 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas