I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 2 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 3 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 4 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 5 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 6 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 7 Overnight between Mt. Rushmore & YNP?
- 8 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 9 Pacific coast road trip
- 10 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 11 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 12 ALASKA - 10 + DAYS
- 13 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 14 Austin with Kids
- 15 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 16 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 17 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 18 Neighborhood Visiting Atlanta w/o a Car
- 19 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 20 portland and area
- 21 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 22 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 23 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 24 Suggestions on transport from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- 25 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley