I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Suggestions for a trip in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 2 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 3 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 4 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 An RV trip along the coast
- 7 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 8 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 9 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 10 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 11 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 12 Fancy dining
- 13 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 14 Charlotte restaurant help
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 17 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 18 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 19 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 20 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 21 Road Trip SW
- 22 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 23 culpepper
- 24 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 25 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver