I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement-formula/
- 2 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 3 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 4 Roadtrip July 2017
- 5 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 6 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 7 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 8 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 9 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 10 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 11 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 12 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 13 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 14 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 10 days vacation in California
- 17 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 18 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 19 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 20 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 21 Utah National Parks visit
- 22 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 23 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 24 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 25 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?