I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.legalhealthproducts.com/garcinia-slim-fit-180/
- 2 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 3 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 4 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 5 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 6 Seaside, California
- 7 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 8 JFK Terminal 8
- 9 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 10 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 14 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 15 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 16 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 17 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 18 Bed and Breakfast
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 What car service?
- 21 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 22 Denali
- 23 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 Maine in May?