I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 2 Classic NYC Deli
- 3 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 4 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 5 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 6 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 7 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 8 Tulip time
- 9 Buying wine New York City
- 10 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 11 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 12 Cape Cod visit in August
- 13 Nashville Public Transportation
- 14 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 15 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 16 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 17 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 18 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 19 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 20 8 day trip to Florida
- 21 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 22 BYOB in New York City
- 23 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 24 carmel vs. monterey california
- 25 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august