I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Suggestions for a trip in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Door County Suggestions
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 6 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 7 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 8 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 12 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 15 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 18 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 19 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 23 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 24 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 25 Denver in a half day