I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Suggestions for a trip in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 2 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 3 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 4 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 5 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 6 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 7 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 8 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 9 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 10 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 11 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 12 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 13 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 14 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 15 Long Island Advice
- 16 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 17 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 18 Philadelphia ?
- 19 Tour of the Wester US
- 20 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 21 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 22 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 23 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 24 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 25 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide