I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Suggestions for a trip in early April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 2 Cost of living in Incline Village NV
- 3 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 4 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 5 Hotels for 21 yr old near Portland? Help!!
- 6 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 7 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 8 Long Island Advice
- 9 Monterey and Napa
- 10 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 11 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 14 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 15 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 16 East Coast in December
- 17 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 18 New England in the fall
- 19 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 20 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 21 N California trip questions
- 22 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 23 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 24 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 25 Need Bryce Canyon Advice