My boyfriend and I are hoping to get away for a weekend this winter (late Jan/early Feb). We were originally planning to stay in the New England area (leaving from MA), but found the Mohonk Mountain House and loved everything except the price, so I'm open to the NY area as well. Ideally, I'm looking for a winter wonderland - somewhere to cozy up by a fire, go ice skating, tubing, cross country skiing, drink hot chocolate, etc. Any suggestions? I'd also like to keep it somewhere around $500, if possible. I have looked on Groupon/Living Social and nothing really caught my eye that was available in Jan/Feb. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Suggestions for a North East winter weekend getaway?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 2 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Tampa in February
- 5 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 6 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 7 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 8 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 9 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 10 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 11 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 12 New England September
- 13 NYC taxi vs car service
- 14 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 15 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 16 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 17 Austin Food Trucks
- 18 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 searching for urban master planned community
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Condos near Disney World
- 23 family celebration trip
- 24 Deep South sept 2015
- 25 Hawaii Group Travel