I will be flying into Tampa on a Thu evening and leaving on Monday morning (this weekend actually) and wanted to know of a good base and sugestions for activities.
I thought of everglads but quite a drive for 2.5 days (will leave Tampa on Fri say 10 am and flying out at 11:30 am on Monday).
Thinking about staying in maybe Siesta Key for 3 nights (not sure of good hotels/b&b's) also open to other ideas.
I like to mix a bit of activity, kayaking, some snorkeing/hiking with just relaxing, strolling along town, good eating etc.
Suggestions welcome (I have not been to Tampa area so pretty much a newbie)
Suggestions for a 3 day weekend near Tampa
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 2 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 3 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 4 Boston/Fenway park
- 5 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 6 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 7 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 8 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 9 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 Where to go in Maine?
- 12 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 13 Timeshare Nightmares
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 16 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 17 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 18 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 19 Sacramento GTG
- 20 Travel West Coast
- 21 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 22 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 23 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 24 Dauphin Island, AL
- 25 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall