I will be flying into Tampa on a Thu evening and leaving on Monday morning (this weekend actually) and wanted to know of a good base and sugestions for activities.
I thought of everglads but quite a drive for 2.5 days (will leave Tampa on Fri say 10 am and flying out at 11:30 am on Monday).
Thinking about staying in maybe Siesta Key for 3 nights (not sure of good hotels/b&b's) also open to other ideas.
I like to mix a bit of activity, kayaking, some snorkeing/hiking with just relaxing, strolling along town, good eating etc.
Suggestions welcome (I have not been to Tampa area so pretty much a newbie)
Suggestions for a 3 day weekend near Tampa
- 1 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 2 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 3 Fripp island
- 4 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 5 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 Where should I move to?
- 10 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 11 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013