I will be flying into Tampa on a Thu evening and leaving on Monday morning (this weekend actually) and wanted to know of a good base and sugestions for activities.
I thought of everglads but quite a drive for 2.5 days (will leave Tampa on Fri say 10 am and flying out at 11:30 am on Monday).
Thinking about staying in maybe Siesta Key for 3 nights (not sure of good hotels/b&b's) also open to other ideas.
I like to mix a bit of activity, kayaking, some snorkeing/hiking with just relaxing, strolling along town, good eating etc.
Suggestions welcome (I have not been to Tampa area so pretty much a newbie)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 2 Electric Lettuce SouthWest Dispensary
- 3 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 4 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 5 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 6 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 7 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 8 Florida with a 2 year old
- 9 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 10 7 days in colorado
- 11 yk's family trip to The Berkshires, July 2017
- 12 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 13 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 16 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum
- 17 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 18 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 19 Is a trip to the Florida keys for us?
- 20 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 21 Annual Trip to NOLA - Satchmo and Flooding ?!?
- 22 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 23 Best LUXURY, Ocean Front Condo Rental on Maui for TWO
- 24 Family road trip
- 25 Solo Yosemite Lodging