Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. We have been to the Outerbanks, Block Island, Yellowstone, Maine and Quebec so prefer something new. We like outdoor activities, especially wildlife but are not into camping. Kids are 9 and 11.
Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape cod and Acadia
- 2 Coronado Ferry
- 3 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 4 First visit in New Mexico
- 5 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 6 Grand Marais?
- 7 Daytona Beach and ??
- 8 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 9 Maine in latter half of September
- 10 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 11 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 12 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 13 Hotels near beach orange county
- 14 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 15 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 16 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 17 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 18 Colorado trip in early May
- 19 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 20 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 21 Seattle hotels
- 22 Seattle in April
- 23 Seattle Visit April
- 24 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 25 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area