Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. We have been to the Outerbanks, Block Island, Yellowstone, Maine and Quebec so prefer something new. We like outdoor activities, especially wildlife but are not into camping. Kids are 9 and 11.
Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 2 Christmas in TX
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 6 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 7 Oregon Road Trip
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 10 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 11 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 12 Tucson area flooding
- 13 Long Island Advice
- 14 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 17 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 18 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 19 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 20 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 21 Boston suggestions
- 22 California
- 23 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 24 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 25 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??