next month me and my wife is taking a trip from NYC to Vermont. We will be taking I-91 all the way through to Vermont. Thinking about making one or two stops along the way. Any suggestion? i am thinking New Heaven at this moment.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 2 More problems for Big Sur
- 3 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 4 Search for Best Travel Agency for India Ends on Vue India
- 5 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 6 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 Best LA Tour Ever!
- 9 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 10 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 11 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 12 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 13 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 14 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 15 Boston area hotels
- 16 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 17 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 18 Miami for 2 days
- 19 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 20 Great Falls or Helena?
- 21 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 22 What to request?
- 23 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 24 What to see in Portland
- 25 How much cash do you travel with?