next month me and my wife is taking a trip from NYC to Vermont. We will be taking I-91 all the way through to Vermont. Thinking about making one or two stops along the way. Any suggestion? i am thinking New Heaven at this moment.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring to Tucson
- 2 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 3 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 4 Roadtrip July 2017
- 5 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 6 Big Sure in June
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 9 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 10 Carmel Monterey
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 12 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 15 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 16 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 17 Arches Devils Garden
- 18 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 19 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 20 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 21 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 22 best health clubs with lap pools
- 23 universal studios and disney
- 24 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 25 Spring Break @ Big Bend