next month me and my wife is taking a trip from NYC to Vermont. We will be taking I-91 all the way through to Vermont. Thinking about making one or two stops along the way. Any suggestion? i am thinking New Heaven at this moment.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 2 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 3 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 4 Southern history- walkable cities
- 5 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 6 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 7 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 8 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 9 Seattle Ho
- 10 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 11 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 12 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 13 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 14 First Trip to New Mexico
- 15 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 16 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 19 Seattle?
- 20 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 21 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 22 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 23 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 24 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 25 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone