next month me and my wife is taking a trip from NYC to Vermont. We will be taking I-91 all the way through to Vermont. Thinking about making one or two stops along the way. Any suggestion? i am thinking New Heaven at this moment.
Suggestion for worthy stops on I-91
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 4 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 5 Philly
- 6 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 7 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 8 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 11 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 12 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 13 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 14 Pub with food in Seattle
- 15 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 16 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 17 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 18 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 19 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 20 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 Road Trip SW
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 25 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!