next month me and my wife is taking a trip from NYC to Vermont. We will be taking I-91 all the way through to Vermont. Thinking about making one or two stops along the way. Any suggestion? i am thinking New Heaven at this moment.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kids in Alaska
- 2 Farewell from Ira
- 3 Pacific coast road trip
- 4 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 5 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 6 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 7 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 8 chicago to hibbing
- 9 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 10 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 11 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 12 Arlington Hotels
- 13 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 14 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 15 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 16 Cabin rental in march
- 17 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 18 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 19 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 20 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 21 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 22 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI
- 23 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 24 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 25 Where to stay in Missoula?