next month me and my wife is taking a trip from NYC to Vermont. We will be taking I-91 all the way through to Vermont. Thinking about making one or two stops along the way. Any suggestion? i am thinking New Heaven at this moment.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 2 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 3 Things to do in Toronto
- 4 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 5 Miami airport--safety??
- 6 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 7 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 8 US whole month of January where to
- 9 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 10 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 11 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 12 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 13 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 14 Recent Spam Attacks
- 15 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 16 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 17 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 18 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 19 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 20 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 21 Baltimore Weekend
- 22 Dinosaur National Monument
- 23 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 24 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 25 Rocky Mountain road trip