We are a family of four with two children and would like to do a day trip to Yosemite from San Francisco. Looking for suggestions on which coach tour company we should take and these tours do pickup from various hotels: Viator , Extranomical and other bus tour companies offer similar day trips covering Glacier point, the waterfall etc. Pls suggest if u know of private tour companies as well and as we are four of us maybe a private car would cost nearly the same as price of 4 bus tickets; plus give the flexibility of what to see and where to stop for lunch etc. any other tips on what to cover in a day within Yosemite wud be most helpful. Thanks!
Suggestion for coach tour to Yosemite
- 1 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 2 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 3 Middlebury vt quickie
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 8 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 9 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 10 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 11 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 12 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 SW Utah
- 16 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 17 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 18 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 19 Michigan Beaches
- 20 Help Create a Memory in Michigan
- 21 surfing in San Diego
- 22 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 23 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 24 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 25 San Francisco Anniversary Trip