I really want to go to Hawaii and am looking up options to see if it'll be at all possible for my anniversary in January - lucky for me it's supposedly one of the more expensive months.
Because budget is the main issue, along with job / vacation days, I wanted to know if you guys think 5 days on an island would be enough? We live in Miami, so the flight over there is +/- 14 hour marathon. I'm thinking of keeping things simple, more economic, and just spending the time on Oahu.
BUT, I don't want to half @ss it either. If it's not enough time, then I think I rather wait until we have more time to go.
what do you guys think?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 2 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 3 Yellowstone
- 4 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 5 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 6 costco Big island
- 7 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 8 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 9 Which island for R&R?
- 10 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 13 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 14 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 15 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 16 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 17 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 20 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 21 November redwoods trip
- 22 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 23 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 24 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 25 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)