I really want to go to Hawaii and am looking up options to see if it'll be at all possible for my anniversary in January - lucky for me it's supposedly one of the more expensive months.
Because budget is the main issue, along with job / vacation days, I wanted to know if you guys think 5 days on an island would be enough? We live in Miami, so the flight over there is +/- 14 hour marathon. I'm thinking of keeping things simple, more economic, and just spending the time on Oahu.
BUT, I don't want to half @ss it either. If it's not enough time, then I think I rather wait until we have more time to go.
what do you guys think?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/alpha-plus-male-reviews/
- 2 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 3 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 4 Valdez, Alaska
- 5 Help with first time
- 6 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 7 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 8 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 9 Discounted Rental Car?
- 10 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 11 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 12 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 13 Inexpensive family getaways
- 14 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 15 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 16 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 17 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 18 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 19 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 20 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 21 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 22 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 23 Driving cross country tips
- 24 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 25 Atlanta Airport