I really want to go to Hawaii and am looking up options to see if it'll be at all possible for my anniversary in January - lucky for me it's supposedly one of the more expensive months.
Because budget is the main issue, along with job / vacation days, I wanted to know if you guys think 5 days on an island would be enough? We live in Miami, so the flight over there is +/- 14 hour marathon. I'm thinking of keeping things simple, more economic, and just spending the time on Oahu.
BUT, I don't want to half @ss it either. If it's not enough time, then I think I rather wait until we have more time to go.
what do you guys think?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 2 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 3 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 4 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 5 Florida apartments/condos?
- 6 How To Loose Belly Weight Fast
- 7 http://www.kingsizemaleenhancements.com/zyalix-reviews/
- 8 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/zyalix/
- 9 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 10 Where To Buy Zyalix@http://www.supplementsauthority.com/zyalix/
- 11 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/zyalix/
- 12 Eliminate Stomach Fat With Your Foods
- 13 Get Celebrity or Movie Leather Jacket
- 14 INFLATABLE GYM MAT/INFLATABLE AIR TRACK FOR GYM
- 15 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 16 Are you looking for professional carpet cleaners?
- 17 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/zyalix/
- 18 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 19 Knockerball For Sale
- 20 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/xcele-brain/
- 21 Fantasy Golf Psp Games Absolutely Free
- 22 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/zyalix-reviews/
- 23 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 24 http://maleenhancementshop.info/zyalix/
- 25 It is potent in restoring the mispla