I really want to go to Hawaii and am looking up options to see if it'll be at all possible for my anniversary in January - lucky for me it's supposedly one of the more expensive months.
Because budget is the main issue, along with job / vacation days, I wanted to know if you guys think 5 days on an island would be enough? We live in Miami, so the flight over there is +/- 14 hour marathon. I'm thinking of keeping things simple, more economic, and just spending the time on Oahu.
BUT, I don't want to half @ss it either. If it's not enough time, then I think I rather wait until we have more time to go.
what do you guys think?
suggested time on Hawaiian island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 5 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 6 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions