I really want to go to Hawaii and am looking up options to see if it'll be at all possible for my anniversary in January - lucky for me it's supposedly one of the more expensive months.
Because budget is the main issue, along with job / vacation days, I wanted to know if you guys think 5 days on an island would be enough? We live in Miami, so the flight over there is +/- 14 hour marathon. I'm thinking of keeping things simple, more economic, and just spending the time on Oahu.
BUT, I don't want to half @ss it either. If it's not enough time, then I think I rather wait until we have more time to go.
what do you guys think?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 2 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 3 Key West luxury hotels
- 4 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 5 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 6 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 7 I95
- 8 Florida keys trip
- 9 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 10 Wine Country
- 11 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 12 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 13 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 14 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 17 Nashville Never Been
- 18 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 19 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 20 Florida beach vacation
- 21 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 22 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 23 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 24 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 25 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016