I really want to go to Hawaii and am looking up options to see if it'll be at all possible for my anniversary in January - lucky for me it's supposedly one of the more expensive months.
Because budget is the main issue, along with job / vacation days, I wanted to know if you guys think 5 days on an island would be enough? We live in Miami, so the flight over there is +/- 14 hour marathon. I'm thinking of keeping things simple, more economic, and just spending the time on Oahu.
BUT, I don't want to half @ss it either. If it's not enough time, then I think I rather wait until we have more time to go.
what do you guys think?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 2 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 3 US whole month of January where to
- 4 Miami airport--safety??
- 5 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 6 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 7 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 8 Things to do in Toronto
- 9 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 10 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 11 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 12 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 13 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 14 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 15 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 16 Dinosaur National Monument
- 17 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 18 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 19 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 20 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 21 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 22 Maui - luau question
- 23 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 24 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 25 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key