I really want to go to Hawaii and am looking up options to see if it'll be at all possible for my anniversary in January - lucky for me it's supposedly one of the more expensive months.
Because budget is the main issue, along with job / vacation days, I wanted to know if you guys think 5 days on an island would be enough? We live in Miami, so the flight over there is +/- 14 hour marathon. I'm thinking of keeping things simple, more economic, and just spending the time on Oahu.
BUT, I don't want to half @ss it either. If it's not enough time, then I think I rather wait until we have more time to go.
what do you guys think?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 2 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 3 California, late February
- 4 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 5 Fodor's Survey
- 6 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 7 3 day road trip from Las Vegas -Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion
- 8 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 9 TIPS - Pacific Coast Highway
- 10 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 11 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 12 Northern California Redwoods
- 13 Seaside, California
- 14 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 15 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 16 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 17 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 18 Denali
- 19 JFK Terminal 8
- 20 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 21 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 22 Maine in May?
- 23 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 24 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 25 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)