I'm travelling from South of Washington DC to Toronto by car with my family in October. We don't want to drive the distance all in one day and have decided to stop over in a hotel on the way. We'd prefer it to be somewhere worth a visit in it's own right. I'd appreciated it if anyone had any suggestions. We'll be a party of 5 adults and one 9 year old child.
Suggested stop-over on travel from Maryland to Toronto
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 2 culpepper
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 5 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 6 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 9 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 12 Hotel near Miami airport
- 13 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 16 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 17 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 18 Mesa Verde
- 19 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 20 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 21 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 22 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 23 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?