I'm travelling from South of Washington DC to Toronto by car with my family in October. We don't want to drive the distance all in one day and have decided to stop over in a hotel on the way. We'd prefer it to be somewhere worth a visit in it's own right. I'd appreciated it if anyone had any suggestions. We'll be a party of 5 adults and one 9 year old child.
Suggested stop-over on travel from Maryland to Toronto
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 Small Sofas
- 3 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 4 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 5 Trying To Find a Place
- 6 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 7 romantic colorado trip
- 8 Fourth of July Weekend
- 9 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 10 Fires in Colorado
- 11 Marcola?
- 12 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 13 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 14 Updates from Hanalei
- 15 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 16 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 17 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 18 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 19 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 20 One day in NYC
- 21 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 22 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Key West at Christmas time
- 25 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets