I'm travelling from South of Washington DC to Toronto by car with my family in October. We don't want to drive the distance all in one day and have decided to stop over in a hotel on the way. We'd prefer it to be somewhere worth a visit in it's own right. I'd appreciated it if anyone had any suggestions. We'll be a party of 5 adults and one 9 year old child.
Suggested stop-over on travel from Maryland to Toronto
- 1 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 4 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 5 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 6 Michigan Beaches
- 7 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 8 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 9 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 10 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 11 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 12 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 NYC
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 Albuquerque to Denver
- 18 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 21 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 22 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 23 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 24 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 25 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)