My husband and I are returning to southern Utah & northern Arizona after ten years, and we are so excited to see the sites again. The last time we traveled to Page, AZ from the south (gorgeous views of Marble Canyon). The portion I need to know about this time is Springdale, UT to Page, AZ. Should we go the northern part of Route 89, or the southern part of Route 89? What is the difference time-wise and scenic-wise? Also, on our way to Moab-- in addition to Canyonlands, Arches, and Dead Horse Point, do you recommend the Needles Overlook, and Anticline Overlook which we didn't see the last time? Am I correct that those are separate roads from Canyonlands? Thanks so much in advance!
Suggested Route for Springdale, UT to Page, AZ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 5 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 6 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 7 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 13 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 14 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 15 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 16 USA with a 3 year old
- 17 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 18 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 19 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 20 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 21 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 22 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 23 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip