My husband and I are returning to southern Utah & northern Arizona after ten years, and we are so excited to see the sites again. The last time we traveled to Page, AZ from the south (gorgeous views of Marble Canyon). The portion I need to know about this time is Springdale, UT to Page, AZ. Should we go the northern part of Route 89, or the southern part of Route 89? What is the difference time-wise and scenic-wise? Also, on our way to Moab-- in addition to Canyonlands, Arches, and Dead Horse Point, do you recommend the Needles Overlook, and Anticline Overlook which we didn't see the last time? Am I correct that those are separate roads from Canyonlands? Thanks so much in advance!
Suggested Route for Springdale, UT to Page, AZ
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 6 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 9 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 15 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 16 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 17 New York City Restaurants
- 18 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 21 Maui vacation
- 22 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 25 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour