We are planning for a Fall 2015 trip to the Grand Canyon and Utah's national parks. We will have two weeks once we arrive to see as much as possible. We would welcome a suggested itinerary to make the most of our time, however, we have no interest in moving at break-neck speed, to be able to do this. Thank you for your input. Hotels and dining suggestions along the way would also be most welcome.
Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 2 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 3 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 4 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 5 Where to from Tampa?
- 6 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 7 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 8 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 9 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 10 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 11 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 12 Is the New York subway safe?
- 13 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 14 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 15 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 16 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 17 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 18 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 19 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 20 Skiing New Mexico
- 21 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 22 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 23 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 24 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 25 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)