I would like some suggestions for planning a 7 day driving holiday starting in Clarksdale and ending in Memphis. I am from Australia and will be spending a week in Clarksdale for a harmonica jam camp. My husband will join me at the end of the camp and we have 7 days to fill in before we join an escorted tour which starts in Memphis and visits Nashville, Louisville, Lexington, Gatlinburg and ends in Atlanta. We don't want to be pushing it each day, but rather take our time to soak up the experience. Since Memphis, Graceland & Nashville will be covered on the tour, I thought of heading south and would like to stop in Natchez as it will be the Fall Pilgrimage when we are there. Is New Orleans too far? Should we include a stop at Vicksburg & Jackson? Any suggestions of where to stop, eat and stay would be appreciated.
Suggested itinerary for 7 day roadtrip Deep South
- 1 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 12 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 13 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 14 American Airlines reservation question
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 17 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 18 Car trip from Seattle
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 21 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 22 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 23 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 24 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 25 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops