Looking for a destination suggestion for a 4 to 5 day mini-vacation we can drive to. Live in a Phila. suburb and travelling the week of Jan.19th. Places we have thought of seem to close down after the holidays. Been to Williamsburg, Hilton Head, Charleston & Savannah in past years. We are in our mid-sixties and enjoy quaint towns, antiquing, shopping for craft items, etc. known to the area. Don't believe we want to go North because of weather. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Suggesstions for 5 day getaway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 16 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 18 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 19 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 20 Denver in a half day
- 21 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 22 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 23 Oahu ideas
- 24 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 25 driving from San Francisco to Seattle