In mid May our family of 6 will be staying near Times Square for a weekend. On Saturday morning we will want to go to the Battery Park area to ride the boat around Statue of Liberty and harbor area. If we take the subway that Saturday around 9 AM should it be very crowded as we have a child to keep up with? Certainly not like a weekday rush hour crowd! Also how long should the subway ride take from Times Sqaure to Battery Park? What subway number to get on and what exit to get off? HELP ON THE SUBWAY!
Subway Times Square to Battery Park for harobr ride on a Saturday in May.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 2 Getting to Key West
- 3 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 4 New Orleans Motel Question
- 5 Broadway Banter - Winter 2010 - 11
- 6 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 7 bachelors degree
- 8 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 9 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 10 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 11 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 12 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 13 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 14 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 21 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 22 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 23 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 24 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 25 Happy Hour