In mid May our family of 6 will be staying near Times Square for a weekend. On Saturday morning we will want to go to the Battery Park area to ride the boat around Statue of Liberty and harbor area. If we take the subway that Saturday around 9 AM should it be very crowded as we have a child to keep up with? Certainly not like a weekday rush hour crowd! Also how long should the subway ride take from Times Sqaure to Battery Park? What subway number to get on and what exit to get off? HELP ON THE SUBWAY!
Subway Times Square to Battery Park for harobr ride on a Saturday in May.
- 1 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 2 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 3 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 4 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 5 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 6 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 7 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 8 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 9 Small Sofas
- 10 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 11 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 12 Trying To Find a Place
- 13 romantic colorado trip
- 14 Fourth of July Weekend
- 15 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 16 Fires in Colorado
- 17 Marcola?
- 18 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 19 Updates from Hanalei
- 20 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 21 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 22 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 23 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 24 One day in NYC
- 25 Maine mid-coast recommendations?