In mid May our family of 6 will be staying near Times Square for a weekend. On Saturday morning we will want to go to the Battery Park area to ride the boat around Statue of Liberty and harbor area. If we take the subway that Saturday around 9 AM should it be very crowded as we have a child to keep up with? Certainly not like a weekday rush hour crowd! Also how long should the subway ride take from Times Sqaure to Battery Park? What subway number to get on and what exit to get off? HELP ON THE SUBWAY!
Subway Times Square to Battery Park for harobr ride on a Saturday in May.
View all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 2 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 3 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 8 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 9 hotel near Met NYC
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 12 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 15 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 18 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 23 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 First time to Austin-San Antonio area