In mid May our family of 6 will be staying near Times Square for a weekend. On Saturday morning we will want to go to the Battery Park area to ride the boat around Statue of Liberty and harbor area. If we take the subway that Saturday around 9 AM should it be very crowded as we have a child to keep up with? Certainly not like a weekday rush hour crowd! Also how long should the subway ride take from Times Sqaure to Battery Park? What subway number to get on and what exit to get off? HELP ON THE SUBWAY!
Subway Times Square to Battery Park for harobr ride on a Saturday in May.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Will have five days in Savannah
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 4 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 5 New England in the fall
- 6 Our perfect day in Key West
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 9 Mesa Verde
- 10 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 11 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 12 Itinerary opinions
- 13 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 14 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 15 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 16 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 17 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 18 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 19 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 20 NYC Clubs for live music
- 21 relocating travel
- 22 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 23 Seattle Hyatts
- 24 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?