Does suburban sprawl threaten tourist areas in your part of the country? Does it threaten the living space of your home? In the Washington area, suburban sprawl threatens the battlefields of northern Virginia. Ravenous developers like Til Hazel would pave over the battlefields of northern Virginia if given the go ahead; he wants to build a bridge through some of the nicest bass streams in the area- the upper Potomac. The Chesapeake Bay is threatened with suburban sprawl as well with farms being carved up for development.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Skiing
- 2 Yosemite Lodging
- 3 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Worst Restaurants in America
- 6 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 7 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 8 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 11 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 12 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 13 What's new on Maui?
- 14 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 15 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 16 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 17 Colorado aspen updates
- 18 Tucson area flooding
- 19 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 20 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Oregon Road Trip
- 23 Broadway choices
- 24 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 25 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?