We will be driving from MKE airport to Lansing, Michigan. Though we are world travelers, we have avoided Chicago till now. (Just not fond of busy cities.) We would like to have a quick look for a day. We would like to stay in a suburb with shuttle access or sightseeing tours into the city. Can travelers who are familiar with the area please suggest such a hotel that will put us right back onto the highway to Lansing the next morning?
Suburban Chicago Hotel with Shuttle to City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 2 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 3 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 4 Universal studios/Orlando
- 5 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 6 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Alaska
- 11 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 18 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 19 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 20 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 21 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 22 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 23 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 24 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 25 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?