DH and I will be heading to Door County, looking to stay in Sturgeon Bay after dropping DD at a two week overnight camp (woo hoo!). Any personal recommendations for B&Bs in Sturgeon Bay - looking for something under $200 a night, romantic but not too frilly/floral.
Sturgeon Bay B&B recommendation?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 2 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 3 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 4 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 5 Utah restaurants
- 6 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 7 Kauai Garden tours
- 8 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 9 Small group dining in Napa area
- 10 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 11 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 12 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 13 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 14 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 15 Montana- what are must see places?
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 18 Los Angeles day trips
- 19 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 20 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 21 Rental Services
- 22 Safety in New Orleans
- 23 Road to Hana
- 24 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014