DH and I will be heading to Door County, looking to stay in Sturgeon Bay after dropping DD at a two week overnight camp (woo hoo!). Any personal recommendations for B&Bs in Sturgeon Bay - looking for something under $200 a night, romantic but not too frilly/floral.
Sturgeon Bay B&B recommendation?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 2 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 3 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 4 Universal studios/Orlando
- 5 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 6 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Alaska
- 11 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 18 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 19 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 20 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 21 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 22 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 23 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 24 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 25 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?