I'll be near Newport this weekend for work and had planned to drop in one day to see a mansion, walk the Cliff Walk, have lunch and shop. I didn't realize that it's America's Cup weekend. Do any locals or visitors who have been there during the event have any tips? Is going to be more impossible than usual to park near the mansions or on lower Thames street?
Stumbling upon America's Cup Weekend in Newport-- how crazy is it?
- 1 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 2 Priceline, WARNING
- 3 Washington Wineries
- 4 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 5 New York City Parking
- 6 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 7 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 8 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 9 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 10 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 11 stay near newark or nyc
- 12 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 13 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 14 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 15 Less commercial beach?
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 18 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 19 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 24 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants