I stumbled upon an info about 'The Lower Sixth Avenue Fair' on 6the Ave, between 14th and 23th, to be held on Saturday 10am - 6pm.
What is it all about? What happens on these fairs in general? Would this fair have something special, or anything particular other fairs don't have?
Txs for all info.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 2 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 3 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 4 Annapolis to Boston
- 5 2 months in Hawaii!
- 6 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 7 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 8 Road Trip
- 9 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 10 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 11 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 12 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 13 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 14 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...
- 15 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 16 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 17 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 18 Vegas Where to Start
- 19 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 20 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 21 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 22 Yellowstone June 2014
- 23 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 24 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 25 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii