I stumbled upon an info about 'The Lower Sixth Avenue Fair' on 6the Ave, between 14th and 23th, to be held on Saturday 10am - 6pm.
What is it all about? What happens on these fairs in general? Would this fair have something special, or anything particular other fairs don't have?
Txs for all info.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 2 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 3 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 4 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 5 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 6 http://www.replennagereviews.com/tvolve-facts/
- 7 Yellowstone
- 8 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 9 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 10 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 11 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 12 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 13 San Antonio shopping
- 14 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 15 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 16 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 17 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 Which island for R&R?
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 blue ridge parkway?
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter