I stumbled upon an info about 'The Lower Sixth Avenue Fair' on 6the Ave, between 14th and 23th, to be held on Saturday 10am - 6pm.
What is it all about? What happens on these fairs in general? Would this fair have something special, or anything particular other fairs don't have?
Txs for all info.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Columbia River Gorge and Portland
- 2 Planning Tips for Disney World
- 3 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 4 Cape Cod or no?
- 5 Colorado Itinerary
- 6 Barrymore vs Triple George Grill
- 7 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 8 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 9 Dogs in Taos
- 10 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 11 San Antonio, Texas
- 12 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 13 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 14 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 15 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 16 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 17 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 18 Parking in Naples Florida
- 19 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 20 Boston Airport Hotels
- 21 Nashville Never Been
- 22 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 23 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA