I stumbled upon an info about 'The Lower Sixth Avenue Fair' on 6the Ave, between 14th and 23th, to be held on Saturday 10am - 6pm.
What is it all about? What happens on these fairs in general? Would this fair have something special, or anything particular other fairs don't have?
Txs for all info.
Street Fairs in New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 2 Fairbanks Alaska
- 3 Cal Tickets Urgently
- 4 New England Skiing
- 5 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 6 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 7 Getaway
- 8 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 9 Yosemite Lodging
- 10 Temecula Winery Tours
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 13 Worst Restaurants in America
- 14 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 15 What's new on Maui?
- 16 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 17 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 20 Broadway choices
- 21 Question About Sealodge
- 22 Colorado aspen updates
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 25 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of