My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Stowe Vermont during a weekend in February. We want to do a Dog Sled Trip, Sleigh Ride and Snow Tubing if possible. We also want to stay at a nice romantic place that had a hot tub (preferably an outdoor one). Can anyone give me some good advice on where to stay as well as the best companies to use for the activities?
Thank You Very Much!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 2 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 3 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 4 Boston area hotels
- 5 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 6 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 7 More problems for Big Sur
- 8 Search for Best Travel Agency for India Ends on Vue India
- 9 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 10 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Best LA Tour Ever!
- 13 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 14 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 15 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 16 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 17 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 18 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 19 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 20 Miami for 2 days
- 21 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 22 Great Falls or Helena?
- 23 What to request?
- 24 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 25 What to see in Portland