I have found this forum HUGELY helpful over the last few years road tripping in the US.
We are WELL used to long drives and are happy to commute for several hours at a time- in the last few years an 8 hour drive has been no bother to usat all but this year (all being well) we will have a 6 month old baby with us and so are keen to factor in a mid-way stop over- im guessing from google maps this will likely be in Pennsylvania?
The group will be 6 adults, and the baby. We are hiring a minivan so will all be together.
We like window shopping in nice little towns that have craft/ one off shops and a nice restaurant or 2. We are not looking for much in the way of attractions as this will literally be a stop-over.
It would be nice to stay in an economy, fairly cheap- (but clean!!) hotel/motel with a pool close to a town so that we could put the baby in the stroller and dander in, depending on our timings. However we have no confirmed flights yet, so we may be arriving at night and i therefore cannot give times.
Many thanks in advance,
Stop over (for 6 adults,1 baby) mid-way between pick up JFK airport and drive to New Phila, OH
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 3 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 4 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 5 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 6 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 7 Fripp island
- 8 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 9 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 10 Where should I move to?
- 11 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 12 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 15 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013