I have found this forum HUGELY helpful over the last few years road tripping in the US.
We are WELL used to long drives and are happy to commute for several hours at a time- in the last few years an 8 hour drive has been no bother to usat all but this year (all being well) we will have a 6 month old baby with us and so are keen to factor in a mid-way stop over- im guessing from google maps this will likely be in Pennsylvania?
The group will be 6 adults, and the baby. We are hiring a minivan so will all be together.
We like window shopping in nice little towns that have craft/ one off shops and a nice restaurant or 2. We are not looking for much in the way of attractions as this will literally be a stop-over.
It would be nice to stay in an economy, fairly cheap- (but clean!!) hotel/motel with a pool close to a town so that we could put the baby in the stroller and dander in, depending on our timings. However we have no confirmed flights yet, so we may be arriving at night and i therefore cannot give times.
Many thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 2 http://trycognimaxiq.com/biomanix/
- 3 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 4 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/tinnitus-control/
- 5 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 6 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 7 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 8 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 9 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 10 Restaurants in DC
- 11 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 12 Nashville restaurants
- 13 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 14 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 15 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 16 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 17 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 18 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 19 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 20 MO road trip itinerary
- 21 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 22 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 23 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 24 Birthday vacation ideas
- 25 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
Stop over (for 6 adults,1 baby) mid-way between pick up JFK airport and drive to New Phila, OH