Anyone taken the Sterling Casino Cruise lately? Am going to the Cocoa Beach area for a few days & thought this might be fun for a few hours..plus it might be a good way to view the coast..Thanks, Vicki
Sterling Casino Cruise-Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Seattle Transportation??
- 3 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 4 Advice on Roadtrip
- 5 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 6 Cabin in Asheville area
- 7 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 8 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 9 Zion the narrows
- 10 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 11 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 12 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 13 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 14 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 15 New England Family Trip - August
- 16 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 17 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 18 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 19 Cell phone service in Moab
- 20 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 21 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 22 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 23 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 25 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?